Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Princess Leia - Speculation

They also didn't specify whether they'd be 5 POA or SA according to the report. Personally, 5 POA is fine for Leia, but I'd like Luke in both SA with softgoods, and 5 POA with plastic robes.

It's more than likely 5POA, that what the kids are after.

So I don't even know why I care if TFA Luke gets made, or upset that he hasn't' been released yet...
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    It's more than likely 5POA, that what the kids are after.

So I don't even know why I care if TFA Luke gets made, or upset that he hasn't' been released yet...
    I think Hasbro will give us both versions of TFA Luke (5 POA and SA). I can see them giving us a TFA Luke SA in a Vintage style package and the 5POA version in a set similar to the TFA 4 pack with Maz. I can see them giving us Resistance Base Rey, TFA Luke Skywalker, R2-D2 and maybe a Chewbacca.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by MARK2D2 View Post
    I want one. BAD! I love Leia. She is my favorite human to collect in the Star Wars universe.
    Mine too!!!
    From the ____ list to the hit list. What a difference an "s" makes.

The lack of leia lately has bummed me out.
    Go check out my "Vintaged Up" custom SANDCRAWLER interiors in the Customizing Thread! My fist attempt at any such venture... And I think it looks pretty dang cool.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1094836/#post19072819

Stay calm
    and
    Carrie on

Quote Originally Posted by Utinniii View Post
    Stay calm
    and
    Carrie on

Good one, mack!

Sure really do hope we get a fantastic version of this General Leia in her main TFA outfit for the new Vintage Collection.

Honestly? It's silly, but as somebody who was 7 when Star Wars came out -- I really, really, really got choked up when Han and Leia reunited on screen... I dunno, somehow, it just REALLY hit me when I saw this in the theatre. It kinda left me wrecked. And it happened every damn time, too. Their scenes together in TFA were brief -- but perfect. I dunno. Feeling kinda blue today about the death of Carrie Fisher as I just watched her in Catastrophe -- last thing she ever shot chronologically. She literally got on that fateful plane shortly after wrapping her scenes.

Sadly, I once almost helped decorate her house for Christmas. Long story short, I pitch in for a friend who has a thriving business decorating homes of the rich or famous in LA. The day they did Carrie's house, I was booked on a better gig. And later regretted it. I guess she was there and hilarious. If only I'd known... Sigh.
    Go check out my "Vintaged Up" custom SANDCRAWLER interiors in the Customizing Thread! My fist attempt at any such venture... And I think it looks pretty dang cool.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1094836/#post19072819

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910