Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rebelscum forum member badge pick up

I picked mine on Sunday thank you for keep doing this I agree with the RS lanyard it would had been so useful since I arrived on Sunday and I was told the "official" lanyard was sold out and I was given only a lame orange cord, I was so dissaponted and upset because paying $155 (badges for my daughter, wife and mine) and receiving only that cords, however I agree in paying for a lanyard or an exclusive design, regards

Dustin, I came by a couple of times to get my badge but you were unable to locate it. Any chance you might've found it? I've got a collection of badges from past Celebrations and I'm hoping to get one from this years. Jedi_Tim tmconner69@yahoo.com

Limited edition, customized with pre-order only and pick up at show That way it's only for people that attend If you don't pick up 'no refunds' and gets destroyed to keep the integraty of "limited edition"
    i want them all

I just wanna add to the chorus of thanks for doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by aabrego View Post
    I picked mine on Sunday thank you for keep doing this I agree with the RS lanyard it would had been so useful since I arrived on Sunday and I was told the "official" lanyard was sold out and I was given only a lame orange cord, I was so dissaponted and upset because paying $155 (badges for my daughter, wife and mine) and receiving only that cords, however I agree in paying for a lanyard or an exclusive design, regards
    The store lanyard sold out the first day, I believe.

Most people were wearing Think Geek sponsored lanyards, which had the Celebration logo and Star Wars images, which is a huge improvement over Celebration VI, where they were all just Dave School lanyards.

While I really appreciate RS doing this for the members, I will probably pass on getting one of these for future Celebrations. It was a nice badge and all, but it didn't really help me meet up with any other members or provide me any real benefit. So based on that and the fact that either someone has to wait at a table to distribute them, or they will be completely generic, I will more than likely pass on getting one in the future.
    Go mbíodh an fhórsa leat

Don't know how much a lanyard & badge would cost. Maybe $5-$10 shipped?

I'd pay that for a badge and lanyard.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

I enjoyed my badge! I didn't make it in time for CV and would prefer to have them done again even if we had to chip in $2-4!
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

I just wanted to say thanks for making up the badges. I really loved it and thought they looked amazing. I didn't see too many people with them (I only noticed Russell Walks and one person walking in the exhibit hall wearing them).

And if it can mean to free up the time of a person having to sit at a table all day, then I think it would be totally fair to charge and ship these out to folks (that would also avoid having badges left over with no one to claim them).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123