Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rebelscum forum member badge pick up

I picked mine up on Thursday. I had a fair amount of people comment on it. Without it, I wouldn't have met one of the Rebelscum Spanish Administrators.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

My gf and I picked ours up firt thing Thursday morning. I don't think I had anyone comment on it the entire weekend, but it was mostly hidden by the convention badge. In retrospect, I should have flipped it over so that when my lanyard twisted backwards, you could see the whole thing.
    Go mbíodh an fhórsa leat

Got my badge and won a celebration yo-yo in the raffle from the rebelscum booth. Thanks again for doing this.

OK, So I'd say there were 50-60 badges left after the show. Some guys I saw I know worked the show, and most likely didn't have time, but some folks showed up with only 10 minutes left in the show?!

I'm glad we did these and I am thankful for all of you who stopped by to pick them up, it was good to see old and new friends :-)

However, having to wait at the booth isn't fun anymore. Next time we're going to have to charge a small fee and mail these out prior to the show.

Or, we're contemplating removing the customization feature and going with a generic version that everyone can wear. Maybe a different design each day? highly collectible, limited edition, etc etc...

We're looking for ideas, if you have any please chime in.
    Dustin Roberts
    Content Manager
    TheForce.net - Your Daily Dose Of Star Wars
    Rebelscum.com - Star Wars Collecting News
    R2D2Central.com - Chicks Dig The Dome!

Quote Originally Posted by mousedroid View Post
    Were there a lot left over? I sure hope not considering that RS made these for us at their expense.
    I ordered mine past the deadline, but offered to pay for four of them and they were kind enough to allow it. For some reason I thought it also had a unique lanyard. That said, I didn't get a single comment from anyone at the show, nor did I see anyone else wearing them. However, I did have one of my son's friend's with us (awesome that I was able to get him and my two other boys all in for free due to the age cutoff) that was pretty jealous he was the only one without a badge. Along with the swag he got all day, I made a copy of the online image, put his name on it, printed and laminated his own badge.....made his day!!

A RS lanyard would be awesome!

I picked mine up Friday I believe. The only thing I didn't like about them is how large they were but other than that they were great!

Maybe in the future charge a fee and have a lanyard.
    "Laugh it up fuzzball"

Feedback Thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1118398/

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
    OK, So I'd say there were 50-60 badges left after the show. Some guys I saw I know worked the show, and most likely didn't have time, but some folks showed up with only 10 minutes left in the show?!

I'm glad we did these and I am thankful for all of you who stopped by to pick them up, it was good to see old and new friends :-)

However, having to wait at the booth isn't fun anymore. Next time we're going to have to charge a small fee and mail these out prior to the show.

Or, we're contemplating removing the customization feature and going with a generic version that everyone can wear. Maybe a different design each day? highly collectible, limited edition, etc etc...

We're looking for ideas, if you have any please chime in.
    I'd pay a couple dollars to have it shipped. I also like the idea of different ones everyday. You would need to throw in a lanyard for that though. Thanks for doing this. I value my badges from CV, CVI and Anaheim.
    www.heroministries.org

"To me, She's royalty!"

Did mine turn up? When I tried to pick it up, we couldn't find it.

Cool Rebelscum Badges

I'd gladly pay for my badge, a lanyard, and shipping. I still don't understand why people did not pickup their badges. I'm sure that maybe 5-6 didn't go to the celebration for certain reasons, but that still leaves over 50 people. I want to thank Dustin for ALL the time he spent sitting there waiting for people to pick up their badges. Dustin, IT WAS A PLEASURE TO FINALLY MEET YOU. See you all at Celebration 8 in '17/'18 in ????????

A limited edition Rebelscum lanyard would be awesome. I'd gladly pay for it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast