Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke Skywalker - Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    The key word being "pose." An SA young farmboy Luke next to a 5 POA older Jedi Master Luke would only give me one emtion, wanting to cry.
    I'm still waiting for a Farmboy Luke that I'm happy with. 20 versions later and I'm still not quite happy.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    That's my dream as well. Unfortunately, if Hasbro decides to go only 5 POA with the 3.75" lines, then it will become my worst nightmare. All those years waiting for a truly new Luke figure, then going into a store and seeing him on the shelf, taking the figure off the peg. looking at it and seeing it's 5 POA, then putting it back on the peg, and them Walking out of the store depressed, disappointed, and frustrated.

The key word being "pose." An SA young farmboy Luke next to a 5 POA older Jedi Master Luke would only give me one emtion, wanting to cry.
    Vintage Kenner then with a 5POA TFA figure. ???
    The Spirit of Vengeance that detects and eradicates the menace of Toxic Fandom

I am because there are those that employ unmitigated vitriol towards the PT/ST to mask their racism, sexism and predatory nature. There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

Are you trying to drive me to my grave?
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Luke revealed in Costume.

Spoiler:  

Reminds me so much of Old Ben!
    See you around, kid.

That's just a crazy old wizard you guys. Now get back to work on those condensers.

At leat, Hasbro won't have much to do on him. Dig out '95 old Ben castings from the factory and sculpt a new head

I hope Luke still has his signature spin move.
    Half Man, Half Delorean

What signature spin move?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast