Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Han Solo

Any more confirmation on what wave this is in for preorders?
    Check out my UPDATED Star Wars Art Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Cramer View Post
    Any more confirmation on what wave this is in for preorders?
    Huh? It's been clear since they hit back in December that they're part of the next wave of Jungle/Space assortment, Wave 3 (aka Wave 1 2016).

Looks like new boots and pants too.

I don't get why teh Nerf gun is included, did he ever brandish a weapon other than his own and Chewie's? This is suppose to somehow justify $7-8 price?
    Gotta love totally useless accessories, that have nothing to do with eh character.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Halomite View Post
    Huh? It's been clear since they hit back in December that they're part of the next wave of Jungle/Space assortment, Wave 3 (aka Wave 1 2016).

Jungle or space?

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Looks like new boots and pants too.

I don't get why teh Nerf gun is included, did he ever brandish a weapon other than his own and Chewie's? This is suppose to somehow justify $7-8 price?
    Gotta love totally useless accessories, that have nothing to do with eh character.
    Well they all come with these useless build a thingamajig pieces...so I am assuming that's why he comes with it.

You're just not seeing the big picture here...let me break it down for you. You have to get all the figures so that you can get all the individual useless accessories so that you can assemble one, even bigger, and even more useless, SUPER accessory
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

So did I preorder the wrong wave?
    Star Wars Episode VII 3.75" Jungle and Space Figure Wave 03 - Set of 3

BBTS explicitly states what figures you're ordering. If under the banner the item description says "Han Solo", you ordered the right thing.
    I thought I smelled bad on the outside...

I don't like altering my figures for the most part, but this may be the one exception. Just a little grey paint so I don't cringe every time I see it. His face looks old, from what I can tell. So are we to believe that Han Solo uses 'Just For Men'?

Just for Scoundrels.
    I thought I smelled bad on the outside...

Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast