Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First Order Flametrooper

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Time to let the speculation begin, who wants to see the First Order Flametrooper from The Force Awakens made into a figure? What would you like to see? Maybe a little flame attachment?

Picture from Nerdyorkcity.tumblr.com:

Discuss potential ideas for a First Order Flametrooper figure here?
    Brilliant design of the armour and helmet as well as the unique variation of the weapon. It's very distinctive as it should be. My only hope is that there will be variations of the figures with scorch marks on them so they look like battle hardened vets.
    The Spirit of Vengeance that detects and eradicates the menace of Toxic Fandom

I am because there are those that employ unmitigated vitriol towards the PT/ST to mask their racism, sexism and predatory nature. There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

I'm wondering how a 5 POA flametrooper will hold his gun in 2 Hands.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

seems to me there should have been some red striping or red markings on this armor..

This is my favorite new trooper!
    I am member number 666. Execute order 66!

Quote Originally Posted by Spookymufu View Post
    seems to me there should have been some red striping or red markings on this armor..
    Not sure why that would be neccessary?

Quote Originally Posted by king_d View Post
    Not sure why that would be neccessary?
    probably because red would really set him apart and signify fire/heat but probably mostly because the Incinerator Troopers had it and it looked good

probably because red would really set him apart and signify fire/heat but probably mostly because the Incinerator Troopers had it and it looked good
    C'mon dude; if the Incinerator Troopers actually carried flamethrowers they wouldn't need red accents to set them apart.

Every time I see this trooper I think of Gort from 'The Day the Earth Stood Still". You just activate him with the simple phrase "Klaatu barada nikto"

In the prequel world, I'm sure they would have done that. Guess the new blood wants more of an OT aesthetic, which I'm cool with.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast