Page 1 of 256 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Force Awakens - General Film Discussion Thread

The Force Awakens - General Film Discussion Thread

Please use this thread to discuss any general news or information related to The Force Awakens film, this thread will be the only film discussion thread in this section.

If your remaining Spoiler Free, it'd be best to stay clear. Spoilers maybe posted if pictures or info has been released, otherwise warning tags need to be applied.

so many feelings at once
    A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsDad View Post
    so many feelings at once
    Some good, some worried, some confused... most of them hopeful.

It looks a hell of a lot like a damn Sith Lord is leading the Empire (or whatever it is then) again.
    A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsDad View Post
    It looks a hell of a lot like a damn Sith Lord is leading the Empire (or whatever it is then) again.
    Or is at least a major enforcer. Captain Phasma looks like a bad *****. And that new TIE pilot is really rad.

After 32 years, finally, Han and Chewie---that's all I really needed, the rest of it's just gravy. I would've been cool with 2 hours of them flying around on supply runs and smack-talking/howling at each other.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieU View Post
    After 32 years, finally, Han and Chewie---that's all I really needed, the rest of it's just gravy. I would've been cool with 2 hours of them flying around on supply runs and smack-talking/howling at each other.

Echoes of the past...

Page 1 of 256 1231151101 ... LastLast