View Poll Results: Where are you attending for Midnight Madness?

Voters
199. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toys R Us

53 26.63%
  • Kmart

0 0%
  • Walmart

17 8.54%
  • Target

31 15.58%
  • Other retailer

6 3.02%
  • Not attending

92 46.23%
Page 1 of 161 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Midnight Madness!

Midnight Madness!

Looks like Midnight Madness will happen at TRU at least atm and looks like there's a competition to enter to win first dibs at TFA product for 4 people with a $1000 gift card as well.

Picture from Thewolfpackpodcast:

Click to Enlarge:

Other then that, who plans to attend Midnight Madness for The Force Awakens?

While I'm glad that other people will have the opportunity to enjoy a TFA Midnight Madness, I plan on staying far away. After attending the previous four, the thrill is gone, and my desire to stand in line for hours for anything is pretty much nil...especially in an era when I've already effortlessly bought reserved seat tickets online for the first showing of AVENGERS:AOU, and can just roll up 10 minutes before the trailers start.

Also, though I have mostly fond memories of my various MM experiences, I can't forget that there was some really ugly behavior on display at each and every one. It's no fun watching (or being lumped in with) grown dudes---who seemed friendly enough waiting in line---turn into rude, grabby creeps who even push kids aside to get at their precious toys. Just like Mogwai eating KFC past a certain hour, they turned into Gremlins at the stroke of midnight.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

Do we really need a Midnight Madness event for 4 figures?
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Nope! Will I go? Probably...
    A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

I'll be there
    MY FEEDBACK

CAPTAIN REX AND NIK SANT ARE NOT ONE IN THE SAME, NO MATTER WHAT FILONI SAYS OR THINKS.

watching Under Construction now
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Do we really need a Midnight Madness event for 4 figures?
    Im sure its more than 4 figures. Its 4 people for the trip. If you win, you can 3 people. That's what I take from it.

I just want to know if they'll have any product on the shelves for the event.
    That, or will Midnight Madness be three months after the movie comes out?
    MY FEEDBACK

CAPTAIN REX AND NIK SANT ARE NOT ONE IN THE SAME, NO MATTER WHAT FILONI SAYS OR THINKS.

Page 1 of 161 1231151101 ... LastLast