Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gentle Giant Jumbo Villians 3 pack

Gentle Giant Jumbo Villians 3 pack

Looks like GG has put up a Villians Jumbo 3 Pack for preorder. It includes Vader, DS Commander and a Stormtrooper. Its $199.99

Star Wars Villain 3 Pack Jumbo Figures - Large Scale Retro Figure - Star Wars - Collectibles The 3D Studio
    Always looking for vintage store displays, vintage shipping boxes and Jawa items.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1077974/ My feedback Thread

I like it but would have preferred another 3 pack instead... still, its nice...

I would rather see a Vader single card re-release
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Pretty decently lame. Should have been Vader, the Emperor, and an Imperial Dignitary

I think it's a decent way to get Vader and the stormtrooper out there again at a decent price for those like me who were late to the Jumbo Vintage party.

The first one sold horrible and went on sale Just months later at GG. Then it was dumped for even cheaper at EE and other sites. And they think another 3 pack is a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by AaylaSecurasMan View Post
    I would rather see a Vader single card re-release

…and at the proper scale.

Seriously…why? Why would they make another one of these sets? Wasn't the last one on clearance pretty much everywhere?

Pretty decently lame. Should have been Vader, the Emperor, and an Imperial Dignitary
    .....THIS!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLobot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoodDr View Post
    .....THIS!
    While I agree, you do know that they are staying true to the original 3 packs right?
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Quote Originally Posted by AaylaSecurasMan View Post
    While I agree, you do know that they are staying true to the original 3 packs right?
    But other things (scale, cardbacks, colors) have also changed, so I don't see any reason why this couldn't change as well. I like this line, but I'm only getting the ones that really interest me (I only own Blue Snaggletooth and the POTF Yak Face). I think it's cool how they stayed true with the tri-logo Yak Face, and will probably pick that up as well. Would really like to see more POTF though

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast