Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Gentle Giant Jumbo Villians 3 pack

Have it shipped to the store fellas... the two sets I ordered are minty fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweekem View Post
    Good suggestion, I should have done that!

I've requested a replacement ... took 50 minutes on hold until I could talk to someone and now waiting up to 72 hours for them to email me a return label.

Their online service pales in comparison to their in-store experience. All the GameStop stores around us have the most helpful and friendliest people! Not that the person I spoke to wasn't friendly, he just sounded confused on how to perform an exchange as he kept changing what I should write on the return slip in order to have it exchanged vs refunded - had to put me on hold to check with someone else.

Who knows though, in the next 72 hours, Darth's sheer awesomeness may convince me to release him from his prison and forget about the damaged packaging and the fact it's be opened?

I would check them out at least... smell the new pastic/vinyl smell.. they are pretty cool.

Ordered on the 12th, still hasn't shipped. Ordinary I would cuss out the vendor and cancel my order, but the price is too good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I ordered it last thursday and had it by wed and im outside detroit. Might want to call them.
    looking for Luke ROTJ EE

Quote Originally Posted by PizzatheHut View Post
    Ordered on the 12th, still hasn't shipped. Ordinary I would cuss out the vendor and cancel my order, but the price is too good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    My tracking number was finally updated and it will arrive today!

Quote Originally Posted by Tweekem View Post
    I have to ask. How do you do it. I click on the in store pick up and it says no inventory available in a 100 mile radius. How did you get it shipped to the store?

You have to go in to the store. They can order it there and have it shipped to the store.

Resurrecting an old thread...

I noticed that BBTS has this set listed in stock, but in substandard packaging. I dont know what that means, but just giving a heads up in case anyone is interested. Its on sale too. https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...nDetails/34424

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567