Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ahsoka Tano and Darth Vader (Rebels) - MS**

Take my money.

I can't buy this fast enough!

Yep, I need this. NEED IT.

Definitely getting one. I don't mind if its single carded, or placed with Tarkin or a trooper.
    "Got your hands up almost like you're begging. Beggin' for a little piece of Boba."

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    I would have thought Ashoka got killed off during order 66.Though off camera.

She left the Jedi Order at the end of Season 5, so she wasn't around any clones to get killed off during Order 66. That's what I always assumed, anyway. I always figured she survived 66 because of that. I never thought we'd see her in Rebels, but I was psyched when I saw her last night! I love how they have iconic characters in Rebels, R2, C-3PO, Lando, Tarkin, Vader, Ahsoka, and Han and Chewie might be in season 2 from what I read somewhere on the forums here.

I wonder if the Inquisitor is really dead.

Quote Originally Posted by 12501 View Post
    Wondering if she'll be on a single card or in a Mission Series 2-pack with Vader?

It looks like the Vader and Ahsoka Rebels figures will be in a 2-pack in the Mission Series line:

http://www.rebelscum.com/rebels-mission-series.asp

Rebels Mission Series Photo Archive

REBELS MISSION SERIES

MS-- Mystery Figure & That Other Guy

Quote Originally Posted by redwillow View Post
    Is it confirmed this will be a SL and not a mission series? (with Tarkin?)

Looks like the Vader and Ahsoka Rebels figures will be in a 2-pack in the Mission Series line:

http://www.rebelscum.com/rebels-mission-series.asp

Rebels Mission Series Photo Archive

REBELS MISSION SERIES

MS-- Mystery Figure & That Other Guy

It seems like this would probably be a Mission Series set. But since it's coming in the fall, I wonder if that means it will be coming at the same time as The Force Awakens figures? If so, it will probably have a new packaging design.
    Philadelphia Flyers 1974 & 1975 Stanley Cup champions...and way overdue for another one!

Looks like the Vader and Ahsoka Rebels figures will be in a 2-pack in the Mission Series line:
    I hope you're correct

This figure was inevitable, and it turned out nice - I like the plastic cape, wonder if its removable.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast