Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ahsoka Tano and Darth Vader (Rebels) - MS**

Quote Originally Posted by arcadian View Post
    So happy to se her!

Though . . . aren't her lightsabers the wrong color?
    She had a green Lightsaber in the Clone Wars. She never used them in Rebels so it's a moot point anyway.

Is it confirmed this will be a SL and not a mission series? (with Tarkin?)

absolutely I want this. looks great. I'm glad that she's back in the SW lore.... here's hoping for a sweet lightsaber duel against Darth Vader
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

WOW.... this one looks awesome. I definitely want one. this might replace my current Legends version and possibly some of the SA Vaders.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I just threw 20 bucks into my sock drawer for this and Asoka

Nice to get another Ashoka annnnnnd bought!

I would have thought Ashoka got killed off during order 66.Though off camera.

Quote Originally Posted by arcadian View Post
    So happy to se her!

Though . . . aren't her lightsabers the wrong color?
    Yes, they are.

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    She had a green Lightsaber in the Clone Wars. She never used them in Rebels so it's a moot point anyway.
      Spoiler:  
    Not really a moot point, they should be white. Her lightsabers are unique to show her non-affiliation, she is not a Jedi anymore. S2 will have an episode where we get to see her building her new lightsabers
    Que la Fuerza te acompañe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post

Absolutely LOVE her design. Just watched the season finale this morning, and what a great episode it was!!!

Wondering if she'll be on a single card or in a Mission Series 2-pack with Vader?
    "It's true, all of it…The Dark Side…The Jedi…They're real"
    My Trade & Classifieds Feedback

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast