Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stephane's diorama: Rebel Briefing Room WIP

Below are photos of the diorama with some figures inside. It needs obviously more work and time to finish it.

Rebelscum Reporter for France
    stephane@rebelscum.com

Always looking for errors, variations of POTF2 European cards and POTF2 stormtroopers

This post was written is the sarcasm font. It looks like a regular font but contains sarcasm.
    Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

I have dusted this thread but I had time to add a few characters.
    stephane@rebelscum.com

Always looking for errors, variations of POTF2 European cards and POTF2 stormtroopers

Oh that's a nice setup
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

New detailed shots. You can check with the movie and count the characters and droids. Everybody is almost there. 84 action figures + 2 pilots who are missing + Luke and R2-D2 not yet arrived.
    The next step will be to create the walls behind at the last floor.

Last edited by stephane; 06-15-2019 at 08:39 AM.
    stephane@rebelscum.com

Excellent work. This is one of the best Rebel Briefing Room scenes I've ever seen.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

This is very impressive. Personally, I have never found this scene interesting as a diorama, until I saw yours!

I'm really impressed! That looks great. Looking forward to seeing it finished.

Amazing! I found that diorama to be the most bang-for-buck rewarding for how many figures it can display!
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12