Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ANOVOS At At driver up

The irony of waiting YEARS for things like TIE pilots, Snowtroopers, and AT-AT drivers... then having them appear magically within a few months...

p.s. Couldn't help but order them all... make us proud Anovos!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jcoffman99 View Post
    Yet another preorder.

STAR WARS

so its just the full outfit for now I wonder how long until just the helmet goes up.

The greeblies look nice and accurate but is it me or does the face of the helmet look too soft and clumpy ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did you hear that? They've shut down the main reactor. We'll be destroyed for sure. This is madness!......We're doomed!....There'll be no escape for the Princess this time.

This is the MonCal helmet shown in those pics. Very nice, but not perfect. But as we know Anovos improves their quality till the finished product is ready for sale.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Quote Originally Posted by zach888 View Post
    so its just the full outfit for now I wonder how long until just the helmet goes up.

As I'm sure y'all know or can expect as a business practice, their process is to begin with the full outfit offering, then the helmet, then the components. Definitely not seeing the helmet this month, but probably not too long out. I think it looks nice, and I am thrilled they've changed their Tier pricing to be by a time window instead of first come - first served, which I never got to enjoy. Despite not having any of their buckets in-hand, I'm just thrilled to have so many of the OT ones being offered.

Regarding the TIE Pilot, their exclusive is called Vader's Wingman, yet that look is on the pilot as Luke & Han fight the four TIEs. He must have been the worst of Vader's Wingmen to be given such a task. I can see the rest either enjoying a sinister laugh as they threw Dopey to his death. He was probably a mop bucket pilot before being honored with his new helmet and mission.
    I'm on the leader.
    Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by cornpone View Post
    As I'm sure y'all know or can expect as a business practice, their process is to begin with the full outfit offering, then the helmet, then the components. Definitely not seeing the helmet this month, but probably not too long out. I think it looks nice, and I am thrilled they've changed their Tier pricing to be by a time window instead of first come - first served, which I never got to enjoy. Despite not having any of their buckets in-hand, I'm just thrilled to have so many of the OT ones being offered.
    Having a TIE Helmet and the full Snowtrooper already on order, I'm looking forward to the helmet only offer on this. I'm hoping we'll see that in early February. Totally agree about the new Tier Pricing set up. We had a great thread about it on the RPF. So impressed that Anovos was open to feedback and reacted accordingly. I missed out on several offers with the previous set up and now with the change, as I mentioned, I'm in for multiple purchases.

I am guessing that the helmet variant for this one will be grey. If so it is going to be hard to resist.
    WTB - MR Falcon Signature Plaque

My Trade feedback

Quote Originally Posted by jeditopher View Post
    I am guessing that the helmet variant for this one will be grey. If so it is going to be hard to resist.
    I'm quite sure the whole suit is already gray.

http://www.anovos.com/products/star-...mble-pre-order

"Gray armor coloring, inspired by the actual artifacts as used in the production of THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK"
    Last edited by Sergiu; 01-29-2015 at 02:28 AM. Reason: added link
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

I'm waiting for the stand alone helmet, going up for sale next month I think. Hopefully it comes with hoses and chestbox.
    Dear Disney, if you want to bring back the SW Fan Club -contact me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast