Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Leia - Endor - SL28

I'm glad there's another Leia figure in this line, but her face doesn't look quite as good as the first one. I'm wondering if she has a ball jointed neck? It kind of looks like it to me.
    Philadelphia Flyers 1974 & 1975 Stanley Cup champions...and way overdue for another one!

I like her but i hope we get a leia in generals outfit without the poncho.

These look cool, but never look as good in hand.

I wonder if Leia, Luke and the Biker Scout will work with the old Kenner speeder bike. Seems like it or a slightly retooled version would be a cheap little vehicle to rerelease.
    Philadelphia Flyers 1974 & 1975 Stanley Cup champions...and way overdue for another one!

I can't wait till these figures get released. I'm loving the look of the 5 POA figures.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey_History View Post
    I'm glad there's another Leia figure in this line, but her face doesn't look quite as good as the first one. I'm wondering if she has a ball jointed neck? It kind of looks like it to me.
    It's probably a swivel joint still but a reverse swivel with the peg going into the head. I'm seeing what you're seeing. Probably just too small of a figure for it to be built any other way.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Out of all the new Endor reveals this has to be my favorite. I barely have any Leias and I am excited for both this one and the ANH Leia. Would you guys say that this looks better than the votc version?

Nope.

I might have even been interested in these if their ponchos were made from soft goods. Even the original Leia had a removable helmet.

Welcome back, 1983.

Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

Let's have a link to the picture on this thread at least

http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/ne...s04A_large.jpg
    Que la Fuerza te acompañe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast