Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Princess Leia - Endor - SL28

I want to post pics but I just moved and haven't been able to find my camera yet XD
    What do you want? You don't want to take over the universe, do you? No... you wouldn't know what to do with it, beyond shout at it.

Is that the original head that comes with the figure? Looks good, may have to get that one.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Someone asked for it and I was curious, so I did it. The head looks fine but the helmet is too big for this body. I wonder how the vintage one fits... Still, the original head looks bad on many levels and this may be a viable alternative, not sure yet.

For those wondering if the Hoth Leia head fits better, well, it doesn't. It's too big, but the skin color matches better.

IMG_1198 by Super Amigo, on Flickr

IMG_1199 by Super Amigo, on Flickr

IMG_1200 by Super Amigo, on Flickr

I FINALLY got around to taking this picture now that we're all moved and I found my camera. So here's the head swap if you're still curious:

http://i68.tinypic.com/j0vdhy.jpg

Like I said, this isn't a straight head swap. I wound up taking the upper torso and cutting away the collar of his shirt to the same area as the little shelf the head would stop at inside, then gluing it to the inside of the shelf of the new torso so it fills in around his neck more, otherwise hehis neck tapers in towards the bottom and looks bad, lol.
    What do you want? You don't want to take over the universe, do you? No... you wouldn't know what to do with it, beyond shout at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Amigo View Post
    Someone asked for it and I was curious, so I did it. The head looks fine but the helmet is too big for this body. I wonder how the vintage one fits... Still, the original head looks bad on many levels and this may be a viable alternative, not sure yet.

For those wondering if the Hoth Leia head fits better, well, it doesn't. It's too big, but the skin color matches better.

IMG_1198 by Super Amigo, on Flickr

IMG_1199 by Super Amigo, on Flickr

IMG_1200 by Super Amigo, on Flickr
    I like it! I may have to try this one...also I didn't link the image correctly to my Luke so here it is again...really a shame we can't edit posts here:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456