Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Leia - Endor - SL28

Yeah, some of them even have eyes that follow you around the room!

TBH, I didn't think there was anything wrong with that VTSC figure. Other than overly large SG"s. Face sculpt could have been better, but for 07 I guess it's fine.
    And considering the Pocho is on most of the time, I'm not sure why articulation would detract from her.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    And considering the Pocho is on most of the time, I'm not sure why articulation would detract from her.
    DING DING DING! We have a winner!

Just like people complaining about the Han trenchcoat torso. It is not important!
    May you live in interesting times.

Ok, I agree with Leia being fine, the articulation didn't detract from her. Overall she had some nicely placed well hidden joints. But I just can't get on board with the idea that Han's coat made up for his barrel chest and his scrawny legs. If we're going to go down that road then the Torture Rack Han was a great Bespin Han. The only thing I ever liked about that Endor Han was his head...when he was released in the Shield Generator multipack. And even then it didn't fit the body very well.

Some SA figures turn out great. Some not so much. This 5POA I'm curious about. I'm looking forward to people holding it in hand. I'll probably decide then. I do wish the 5POA figures arms weren't quite so straight. Maybe a slight bend to them like the POTF2 figures.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    I just can't get on board with the idea that Han's coat made up for his barrel chest and his scrawny legs.
    Pray tell why one would buy a figure of Han wearing a trench coat if one wanted a figure of Han without said accessory? It's not like there aren't plenty of others to choose from! It's a mad argument as far as I can see.
    May you live in interesting times.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    Pray tell why one would buy a figure of Han wearing a trench coat if one wanted a figure of Han without said accessory? It's not like there aren't plenty of others to choose from! It's a mad argument as far as I can see.
    True, there are plenty. And although this Saga Legends Han figure doesn't accomplish it, the whole point of the SA Endor Han was the removable coat so Han could have both of his Endor looks. With coat and without coat. Both are unique outfits. He was a lazy kit bash figure at the time and the only update he got was a new head. Some SA turn out beautifully and I love them. You wont get any arguments from me on that. This one, is one of the weaker attempts. He should have been made all new from the ground up.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Don't even get me started on that Han! I absolutely hated that look, but I need a couple just for the dang arms!

Those arms, Sarlacc torso, and TVC Bespin legs make the best looking Han IMO. For that scene anyways.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain View Post

it's way out of scale! I think the above figure is awesome for the General Leia look. Is only in profile view that the jawline looks weird.
    Not so sure about that. Looks bad from just about any angle.

They made the neck ridiculously long so that it would poke out far enough through the bulky soft goods poncho. As a result….

Okay, so I bit the bullet and sprung for the Endor Leia, thoughts? Well, she's okay definitely the weakest of the big three Endors, she (just) passes the Speeder Bike test and has a good deep holster for her blaster, the face sculpt isn't the greatest of her highness but I've seen worse, took a few comparison shots for your perusal.

Han just looks awful, but Luke and Leia have a really nice look. Even as a fan of articulation, the nice draped look of the ponchos and helmeted head sculpts are tugging at my heart strings. Thanks for the photos!
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Personally think this figure looks pretty good, but not a huge fan of the paint application on the face.

More / larger pics at: Star Wars Collector - Princess Leia (Endor) - SL28

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast