Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Leia - Endor - SL28

On second thought... This is no longer my favorite Endor figure from this wave. That picture makes her look pretty awful ��. Hopefully it's better when it comes out. But I doubt that.

No, pass. I have the POTJ "Leia (General)" version and the Vintage version. I think I'm good.
    @LordEdzo

This looks like one of those figures (like the Han from the Mission Series) that finding good paint apps makes all the difference in the world.

This can't come soon enough. Anything to erase the memory of this:

Another painful example of over articulation messing with the aesthetics of figures.

^ I never take the poncho off the figure as a result of that. I'm planning to pick up the POTJ Commando Leia, despite it's lack of articulation to represent that look instead.
    Retired from Star Wars, collecting and all, but I stop by RS, JTA, JB, etc. every once in a while for a dose of nostalgia.

This figure looks good. Gonna get her and Luke, no doubt.
    No stranger to the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by JVM View Post
    ^ I never take the poncho off the figure as a result of that. I'm planning to pick up the POTJ Commando Leia, despite it's lack of articulation to represent that look instead.

it's way out of scale! I think the above figure is awesome for the General Leia look. Is only in profile view that the jawline looks weird.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Yes. But then again, perhaps the 5POA crowd display everything side on?
    May you live in interesting times.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    Yes. But then again, perhaps the 5POA crowd display everything side on?
    Not me, I display them facing the wall. I don't want action figures staring at me, lol.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    Not me, I display them facing the wall. I don't want action figures staring at me, lol.
    Oh, they do... when you're not looking!
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by Oddball_Fett View Post
    Oh, they do... when you're not looking!
    I've caught a few looking, they no longer have heads.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast