Page 3 of 274 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Micro Machines (2015+)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Duranium View Post
    Does Hasbro still answer fan questions monthly? I've been out of that loop for a long time but I thought they'd packed the Q&As in.
    Otherwise, thanks! The news is quite exciting and intriguing, though any mention of blind bags gives me the willies.
    The Hasbro Q&A with fan sites has been gone for a number of years, but they still do Q&As at toy shows and cons.

The return of the MM line has huge potential if they use the same plastic and paint on them as they did with the originals. If they use the cheap plastic and cheap paint as they did with the ROTS micro line, they may turn out rather lackluster.

Cool news!! I really hope for Action Fleet to return too. Or at least some MM like playsets that can go with AF mini-figures (emember Double Takes Death Star, Falcon playset etc). But I always liked the versatility of the AF ships and mini-figs compared to MM figs and simple MM ships. But the MM playsets work pretty well with AF and viceversa. Let's see some more things than just rumors (list) first though
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Duranium View Post
    Does Hasbro still answer fan questions monthly? I've been out of that loop for a long time but I thought they'd packed the Q&As in.
    Otherwise, thanks! The news is quite exciting and intriguing, though any mention of blind bags gives me the willies.
    I've been buying Hasbro's blind-bagged Transformers Kreons and the My little Ponies for my kids. Right up until the latest TF wave there have always been cheat codes on the bags that you can use to defeat the random factor. So far Hasbro hasn't been so mean as to build insanely uneven rarity into their range or anything cruel like that, either, so it has been very easy to get exactly what I or my daughters want. I hope the same will follow for these. My one niggle of doubt is that latest Transformers Kreons wave, which lacked codes on the foil bags (a real pain because there was only one figure in the entire wave I wanted). I sure hope that isn't a sign of things to expect from the MM range.

Hope I can get some bulk cargo (or leaked from factory) in that time

Oh please Hasbro, don't play with my hope any further, 15 years has been more than I could handle. Just give us a Micro Machines worthy of the Jim Fong Galoob-era with mini figures, inside-action playsets, etc. And do cover the whole Saga, by putting special focus not only on the new film, but also AOTC, ROTS, TCW and Rebels.

I predict the return of Action Fleet and the first releases will be the Falcon, X-Wing, and Darth Vader's Tie Fighter.
    My Feedback

I tried learning a foreign language by watching Star Wars in Spanish on DVD. I started with Phantom Menace, and quit after "Me Llamo Jar Jar Binks"

So happy that Micro Machines are coming back! I hope we are not disappointed with what Hasbro has planned with this relaunch of what many of us have been anticipating for many years now. Could the action fleet now be called Deluxe Vehicle Assortment?

Quote Originally Posted by Another_Galaxy View Post
    I predict the return of Action Fleet and the first releases will be the Falcon, X-Wing, and Darth Vader's Tie Fighter.
    True. The same OT vehicles have been rereleased far too many times without offering any variety. Disney is doing the same with their Die-Cast line. No PT, no TCW, no Rebels- basically nothing new.

I know some of you guys like the micro figures, but I hope they don't return for the ST. I prefer the OT era micros with 3 ships, instead of the TPM versions with 2 ships and 2 figures. If they do figures, i hope they are at least in separate sets - it's the same issue i have with the Command line. Separating ships and figures will definitely make me more interested.

Page 3 of 274 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast