Page 274 of 274 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274
Results 2,731 to 2,735 of 2735

Thread: Micro Machines (2015+)

Some more of the comparison pictures for everyone

Boxed mini micro machines, next to the regular micro machines version of each vehicle

Boxed mini micromachines with regular, and painted micro machines X-ray version of each ship for size comparison

3 micro machines sizes of Millenium Falcon (mini, regular, painted X-ray)

3 sizes of micro machines Slave 1

mini micro death star, galoob deathstar and hasbro medium sized deathstar

Death star scale comparison next to finger - mini micro and regular micro machines

Battle droid tank, Larger, smaller and exploded tanks

Trade federation MTT, larger MTT from playset, and other larger MTT removed from playset.

Tie phantom from the TOYs R US exclusive set

First order transport, and sand deco variant

What sort of height are Micro-machines stands usually? Realized that all the blind-bag ships I have all have small holes in them (except the B-wing?) yet I can't find any mention of stands anywhere, or anywhere selling any in the UK. Figured I'd would be quite easy to just cut some plastic rod and glue it to a bit of cardboard/plasticard as a base but I have no idea what sort of height would be good.

The stand from Galoob's MM lines is 2.1-2.2cm high from the base to the part where the ship rests once the stand is plugged in.

Fellow scummer StraightEdgeLuke has a MM display with minis plugged into rods of different heights, it's really looking good. You can see some pics earlier in the thread: https://forum.rebelscum.com/showthre...16693&page=266

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside_ObiWan View Post
    What sort of height are Micro-machines stands usually? Realized that all the blind-bag ships I have all have small holes in them (except the B-wing?) yet I can't find any mention of stands anywhere, or anywhere selling any in the UK. Figured I'd would be quite easy to just cut some plastic rod and glue it to a bit of cardboard/plasticard as a base but I have no idea what sort of height would be good.
    What Darkmatt said

Although if you want originals then search "star wars micro machines perspex stands ebay" on Google (can't search them on ebay for some reason). and there are 2 sellers selling quite big lots of stands.

Page 274 of 274 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274