Page 268 of 271 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 2708

Thread: Micro Machines (2015+)

Quote Originally Posted by StarHawk View Post
    I just want one of each
    I said that originally but then I have been finding variants and I can't help myself.

Does anybody have a list of variants?

I just discovered a Galoob sandcrawler with a completely different paint job to the one I had already (Then obviously Hasbro variant too)

Then found a droid tank that is slightly bigger than the one I had already.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkJediWanderer View Post
    I said that originally but then I have been finding variants and I can't help myself.

Does anybody have a list of variants?

I just discovered a Galoob sandcrawler with a completely different paint job to the one I had already (Then obviously Hasbro variant too)

Then found a droid tank that is slightly bigger than the one I had already.
    There are many variant across the line, usually it's the paint job, size or markings that differ slightly between the versions from the vehicles packs/gift sets and the ones from the playsets.

Regarding the Original Line (before Episode 1), the main variants are:
    - X-Wing Fighter: different paint jobs between the standard version from the vehicles and gifts packs, and the one from the Playsets (the one from the Rebel Transport playset was especially dark for instance).
    - Darth Vader's TIE Fighter: the one from the Stormtrooper playset is slightly different
    - Tantive IV: the one from the Star Destroyer playset is smaller
    - Star Destroyer: different paint jobs on the reactors (whith for the Epic Collection, blue on the standard version from the vehicles packs)
    - Jabba's Sail Barge: slights difference in size and paintjob between the standard versions and the one from the Ré-D2 transformable environment.

For the Episode I line, the differences are again between the vehicles packs and the playsets:
    - AAT (Trade Federation Tank): 3 versions (standard, from Jar-Jar playset, and from the MTT playset). The Jar-Jar playset version is larger than the standard one. The MTT playset version has an "explosion" feature
    - other known variants are the Gian Speeder, Coruscant Taxi, Bongo, Naboo Fighter (the one from the Battle Droid playset has a different, triangular hole, due to the built-in stand in the playset)
    - the most interesting variant is probably the Sith Infiltrator, with a completely different paintjob for the one coming in the Darth Maul playset.

The new line that was sold starting with The Force Awakens also includes many variants with "snow", "sand" or "battle damages" effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmatt View Post
    There are many variant across the line, usually it's the paint job, size or markings that differ slightly between the versions from the vehicles packs/gift sets and the ones from the playsets.

Regarding the Original Line (before Episode 1), the main variants are:
    - X-Wing Fighter: different paint jobs between the standard version from the vehicles and gifts packs, and the one from the Playsets (the one from the Rebel Transport playset was especially dark for instance).
    - Darth Vader's TIE Fighter: the one from the Stormtrooper playset is slightly different
    - Tantive IV: the one from the Star Destroyer playset is smaller
    - Star Destroyer: different paint jobs on the reactors (whith for the Epic Collection, blue on the standard version from the vehicles packs)
    - Jabba's Sail Barge: slights difference in size and paintjob between the standard versions and the one from the Ré-D2 transformable environment.

For the Episode I line, the differences are again between the vehicles packs and the playsets:
    - AAT (Trade Federation Tank): 3 versions (standard, from Jar-Jar playset, and from the MTT playset). The Jar-Jar playset version is larger than the standard one. The MTT playset version has an "explosion" feature
    - other known variants are the Gian Speeder, Coruscant Taxi, Bongo, Naboo Fighter (the one from the Battle Droid playset has a different, triangular hole, due to the built-in stand in the playset)
    - the most interesting variant is probably the Sith Infiltrator, with a completely different paintjob for the one coming in the Darth Maul playset.

The new line that was sold starting with The Force Awakens also includes many variants with "snow", "sand" or "battle damages" effects.
    Awesome, thank you very much for the information

I did not know about vader's tie, jabbas barge or the tantive.

The tantive I am especially interested in, are there any pictures anywhere showing the difference?

I managed to get a naboo speeder variant based on your advice :-D I would have got rid of it as a double if I hadn't known.

I am going to have to look through my taxi doubles too, to see if any of those are variants.

I have all the AATs and the All 3 Sith infiltrators.

I discovered that including the battle damaged Y-wing (galoob not hasbro) I have 4 different types.

The galoob sandcrawler is in two different plastic colours with very different paint jobs.

I noticed two types of Millenium falcon too (galoob), one is cleaner with crisper detail and the other has a creamish kind of finish.

are there two At-St types too? I think I saw a wider longer legged version in the Chewbacca playset, or is the 3 pack one the same? (I might only currently have hasbro versions)

I am so back into this addiction again xD

Hey everyone, how do you store your MM ships and figures when they're not on display?

I used to keep mine all jumbled up in a big tin, but recently started organizing them in some plastic tacklebox-type containers. It occurred to me it might be dangerous to store MMs in these over the long term; could the cheap plastic of the boxes outgas and damage the plastic in the toys? (I've heard this is why you shouldn't store figures in ziploc bags)

Quote Originally Posted by BlockadeRunner View Post
    Hey everyone, how do you store your MM ships and figures when they're not on display?

I used to keep mine all jumbled up in a big tin, but recently started organizing them in some plastic tacklebox-type containers. It occurred to me it might be dangerous to store MMs in these over the long term; could the cheap plastic of the boxes outgas and damage the plastic in the toys? (I've heard this is why you shouldn't store figures in ziploc bags)
    I use these http://gtbag.com/uczipplain.html

I had them in a tuppaware in baggies, but they were getting a bit squashed and so moved them into bigger baggies...

I used these as they are acid free and by a long standing vintage store with a good reputation http://www.vintagestarwarscollectabl.../gripbags.html

And then I got a "really useful box" that is 10 litres and 9cm height so slots away conveniently. The really useful range is great as they are sturdy, have strong blue clips that lock them shut, and sizes/capacities that can fit most requirements.

I sound like a commercial xD

I appreciate the tips, guys! I've looked into bags like that for my 3.75" figures. I think for now I might just drill tiny holes in the tackleboxes I have so that any harmful fumes can outgas, and not harm the plastic in the figures/ships.

I appreciate the tips, guys! I've looked into bags like that for my 3.75" figures. I think for now I might just drill tiny holes in the tackleboxes I have so that any harmful fumes can outgas, and not harm the plastic in the figures/ships.
    Just be wary, as it's the acid from certain plastic containers/bags that can ruin toys.

Interesting conversations here about Action Fleet. Used to be a collector of the ships and packs. Never really got into the pay sets though.

Going through some of my ships I noticed that for some reason Moff Jerjerrod is missing from my Action Fleet TIE Defender. I used to display some of these including that one. He must have gotten lost somewhere, dropped, vacuumed up ...who knows, they are so tiny, when I repacked the Defender. I always saved the box and twisty ties to repack them if possible along with the figures.
    Question does he.. Moff Jerjerrod appear in any other packs, ships or playlets so I can get a replacement, or will any Action Fleet Imperial Officer do?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by blue2th View Post
    Interesting conversations here about Action Fleet. Used to be a collector of the ships and packs. Never really got into the pay sets though.

Going through some of my ships I noticed that for some reason Moff Jerjerrod is missing from my Action Fleet TIE Defender. I used to display some of these including that one. He must have gotten lost somewhere, dropped, vacuumed up ...who knows, they are so tiny, when I repacked the Defender. I always saved the box and twisty ties to repack them if possible along with the figures.
    Question does he.. Moff Jerjerrod appear in any other packs, ships or playlets so I can get a replacement, or will any Action Fleet Imperial Officer do?

Thanks in advance.
    Moff Jerjerrod only appears with the TIE Defender. At this scale, it depends if you'll consider any Imperial Officer to be enough, or if that will make you crazy knowing it's not the good figure. If it's for resale, it should be obvious to warn potential buyers that the ship is not "complete".

Page 268 of 271 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270 ... LastLast