Page 1 of 91 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 906

Thread: Anything New In Australia!!!

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Hi mate. New to the Forums but i have a question about an Legends in 3 dimensions Boba fett bust i have. Its the Empire strikes back one.. multi coloured jet pack... but the numbering is like nothing i can find. Instead of a number ie.. 1234/5000 it has xxx/5000 printed on it and the certificate. Any help would be soooo gratetful for any help!

  3. #3
    Lieutenant Commander SySnootles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Frankston, Victoria, Australia

    I think that is one for the general forums rather than Australia only.

    As an idea, and only due to the knowledgable guys out there, I'd maybe ask the questions in the 'fakes' section - you will get an answer pretty quickly there I'd say. (I'm not by any means suggesting its a fake btw - it's just where the answers will be)

    Dean

  4. #4
    Lieutenant Commander SySnootles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Frankston, Victoria, Australia

    And, I've not had any bargains this year!

    Everything I've bought has felt like top price - although I did get a MR Yoda lightsaber from a fellow summer for a good price.

    i offered a guy a price on ebay for a figure, he came back saying he would do it privately as a gift - when I factored in the saving he was making in ebay & PayPal fees, he was actually making more out of it! I haven't heard back from him after my last offer.

  5. #5
    ok thanks Dean i will try that

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SySnootles View Post
    And, I've not had any bargains this year!

    Everything I've bought has felt like top price - although I did get a MR Yoda lightsaber from a fellow summer for a good price.

    i offered a guy a price on ebay for a figure, he came back saying he would do it privately as a gift - when I factored in the saving he was making in ebay & PayPal fees, he was actually making more out of it! I haven't heard back from him after my last offer.
    Not sure if Paypal changed it but "gifts" aren't covered if the item goes missing.

  7. #7
    Lieutenant Commander SySnootles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Frankston, Victoria, Australia

    I'm of the same belief. I don't mind bypassing ebay, but won't do the transaction as a gift via paypal. I want my protection - also my credit card provides insurance for purchases - another reason to do it as a sale.

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SySnootles View Post
    I'm of the same belief. I don't mind bypassing ebay, but won't do the transaction as a gift via paypal. I want my protection - also my credit card provides insurance for purchases - another reason to do it as a sale.
    I always pay as goods/services for paypal if it's someone I do not know.

    Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Not sure if Paypal changed it but "gifts" aren't covered if the item goes missing.
    No coverage for items lost if it's "family/friends" which is the new wording for "gifts"

    Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    I don't mind paying the extra to cover the purchase
    I always do this also.
    You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long.
    мыслете наш он покой


  10. #10
    ^
    me 3. Mad if you don't.

    Bargains? Here in Oz.. ?
    Retail employees stocking shelves in places like TRU, Kmart and Target, BigW pilfer the boxes for rarer items (ie, #18 Darth Plagueis Black Series) so they don't make the shelves, and sell them on the secondary market.. Yet to see one on a peg. Just as an example. Yes i have asked and requested reservations countless times.
    Last edited by DarthDad; 01-18-2015 at 09:03 AM.
    “I know what I have to do but I don't know if I have the strength to do it.... Will you help me?"

Page 1 of 91 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •