Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091

Thread: Anything New In Australia!!!

Hey Greejo, who are you purchasing through with the lack of items on LTC? There just doesn't seem to be a local option that I can find at the moment...

Dorkside for Black Series, PopCultcha for Hot Toys....I have recently tried BulletproofVillain, Just a small order to test the waters as it will. PopCultcha and BPV are both Australian based Dorkside is in the states but their shipping rates are starting to get reasonable
    Remember it all.....write it down....tell it.

Thanks for that. I’ve used Dorkside before, but the last time was a few years ago now. I’ve also used Popcultcha, but haven’t heard of BPV. I looked into BBTS, too, but the shipping and poor Aussie dollar makes it a bit over the top $$$$

Yeah the dollar exchange rate can be a killer As I said Dorkside have been getting better on shipping rates though

I went and looked at Dorkside. I would have been happy to pay the shipping (it was quite reasonable)...but I’ve left it too late: they don’t have complete waves of the two recent BS anymore - must have sold out.

Keep an eye on them. They quite often get more stock in as time goes by

Has anyone heard any indication that Triple Force Friday will exist in Oz?

Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091