Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4080888990

Thread: Anything New In Australia!!!

Those prices are ridiculous. We are already getting priced out of the hobby down here without that kind of nefarious profiteering!!

Thanks for the Escape from Death Star info. Just ordered mine. Does anybody know if and where we are going to get the rest of the Retro Collection??

No worries on the Escape from Death Star/Tarkin set info.....hope you enjoy it as much as I have. I actually still have my original 78(ish) set still complete after all these years, though a little beat up.

As for the Retro Collection, though not on their site, I believe Zing are stocking these. My info (Adam) has said that each store has only received one case thus far so they may be difficult to track down unless another retailer/etailer stocks them.
    Remember it all.....write it down....tell it.

Can't remember my last off the peg, bricks and mortar purchase....I order everything online now.

The pegs in my area have been bare for what seems like years. If anything does show up there is like one case put out.

I also haven’t made a bricks and mortar purchase for a long time.

My issue isn’t so much empty pegs - it’s stock dating back to the Force Awakens/Rogue One era still hanging off pegs....

The local Toyworld went belly up 18months or so ago and till their last day had a single Ody Mandrell hanging on the pegs and that was their entire StarWars stock.

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4080888990