Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Krypton - Syfy

Or a little gem like Spacehunter! I sure wish they'd give that movie the BD treatment! They do it for so many others.

I'm not against movies like "Sharknado" or Megashark", as I know why those are being made. BUt I do have a problem with them sneaking that theme into something that should be taken more seriously.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

WWE Smackdown is SyFy's highest rated show by far, so while some of you may not be fans (and that's fine) it is bringing the network money they can put towards other shows/movies that are more sci-fi

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    WWE Smackdown is SyFy's highest rated show by far, so while some of you may not be fans (and that's fine) it is bringing the network money they can put towards other shows/movies that are more sci-fi
    I understand those reasonings, but it's like airing NFL Monday Night Football on the soap opera channel. WWE has nothing to do with the kind of programming you'd expect on a sci-fi network.

Maybe they should have launched a sister channel for WWE programming. Same thing that other Networks do.
    I honestly can't remember the last time I watched that channel. Ever since their diversion into hard core wresting and other shows that don't interest me, I gave up on them.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Maybe they should have launched a sister channel for WWE programming. Same thing that other Networks do.
    I honestly can't remember the last time I watched that channel. Ever since their diversion into hard core wresting and other shows that don't interest me, I gave up on them.
    I watch Face Off on there pretty frequently. But even though I like that show, they need to get away from those reality/competitions shows. There are, last I knew, at least 4 of them on there.
    You don't have to like it, you just have to do it.
    --Richard Marcinko

Bad Wolf Media - My public photo page

That many? The only ones I had interest in were the Jim Henson Creature Shop challenge and, briefly, Face Off (I only watched the most recent season of that one, and lost interest midway thru because of the cheesy reality-show editing/pacing of it, to create "drama"). I'll watch the Creature Shop one every year if they make more; tho its format was largely copied from Face Off, and the same"drama" edits were used, I loved seeing the creatures, and the process. More of the process would be good to see, rather than the people just complaining to the camera about how screwed they are in that week's challenge or how their teammates are dropping the ball...

Quote Originally Posted by SWDave View Post
    Even if it does turn out to be good, it is Sy Fy, and it will cancelled with in 4 seasons.
    EXACTLY!!! I really hate SYFY sometimes!!!
    I hope it doesn't turn out to be the snorefest that Gotham is.
    I love Monkeys!!!! my feedback - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1077896/

What is wrong with 4 seasons? I don't understand this obsession with shows longer than 4-5seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Cartel_Al_Jabr View Post
    What is wrong with 4 seasons? I don't understand this obsession with shows longer than 4-5seasons.
    It's not four or five seasons that's the main issue. With SyFy, they always seem to cancel a show right when it hits its "stride". I really don't want a show to go on season after season after season but when it's at its peak and its canceled, it just really sets fire to my culo!!! SyFy is so infamous for doing just that!!!
    I love Monkeys!!!! my feedback - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1077896/

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfedbigdaddy View Post
    It's not four or five seasons that's the main issue. With SyFy, they always seem to cancel a show right when it hits its "stride". I really don't want a show to go on season after season after season but when it's at its peak and its canceled, it just really sets fire to my culo!!! SyFy is so infamous for doing just that!!!
    Excellent post! I completely agree!!!
    There is no disgrace in getting old, it is just damned inconvenient.
    My Feedback!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast