Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Force Awakens Vehicle & Beast Want List

keep in mind a new teaser should hit next semester. By then, a few lore characters would be Worth adding to (a) preview(s) wave(s).

So far, the things I would want the most (in 3.75" scale) are Daisy's speeder (love that design...) and the big walking pig thing.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    I'm sorry, but I have to draw the line at Daisy Ridley's ride. That is the most unimaginative design I have ever seen. Who the heck wants a Speeder "box"? I sure hope she drives something way cooler than that in the movie!
    See, i disagree. This thing is just so OT. If anything -- it looks like a popsicle on its side., not a paddle. I rather like this design. It's so odd and offbeat that it fits into the Star Wars Universe quite well. I definitely want this one. For sure.
    Go check out my "Vintaged Up" custom SANDCRAWLER interiors in the Customizing Thread! My fist attempt at any such venture... And I think it looks pretty dang cool.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1094836/#post19072819

Quote Originally Posted by MARK2D2 View Post
    See, i disagree. This thing is just so OT. If anything -- it looks like a popsicle on its side., not a paddle. I rather like this design. It's so odd and offbeat that it fits into the Star Wars Universe quite well. I definitely want this one. For sure.
    The ride though seems to make no sense. Why would the front need to be SO BIG for a one person ride?
    Always look on the bright side of life...

WTB: Vintage Collection Hoth AT AT. Either the box on its own or the box with vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Waggy View Post
    The ride though seems to make no sense. Why would the front need to be SO BIG for a one person ride?
    All engine? Like a tugboat?

Quote Originally Posted by Waggy View Post
    To me, it's simply to store fuel. And maybe some supplies or something for crossing vast stretches of desert wasteland.
    Go check out my "Vintaged Up" custom SANDCRAWLER interiors in the Customizing Thread! My fist attempt at any such venture... And I think it looks pretty dang cool.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1094836/#post19072819

Pigride, an Xwing, and the popsicle speeder are all good for me.

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post

Daisy's ride, the giant paddlepop is a no brainer and I'd expect this in the initial line up:

"Daisy's ride" is one godawful, bland design. Seriously. How in the world did this get approved? (Very unimaginative, very uninspired.)

It's a 99.9% certainty I don't buy this.

(Looks like something Rob Liefeld would have designed.)

Quote Originally Posted by MARK2D2 View Post
    See, i disagree. This thing is just so OT.
    That's an insult to the franchise. You owe Lucas and the design crew an apology.

To each their own. I've been excited about the design of Rey's speeder since the concept art leak. Not every speeder bike needs to look like the Endor design. This is a cool different take and will probably have a function that requires that large section.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast