Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Stands

Quote Originally Posted by Nerfherder View Post
    Ahh thanks! I've been looking for stands for years and couldn't find any for a good price. I can't seem to find it on Target.com or brickseek tho.
    I found them in the store. There is that section by TV's, separate from the toy section that has movie collectibles, Necca figures etc. Usually on the back wall of the store.

I use CollectingWarehouse.com for clamshells...I know they carry action figure bases, but they may only cover 3.75” scale.

Can I ask for a bit of clarification? When you read the reviews on Amazon, there is a lot of hate for these, and some love also. Some of the bad reviews are old, which means they could have improved the product over time? Or Hasbro has produced more figures with usable peg-holes. (Come to think of it, the one stand that Hasbro has given us over the years--that came with the 40th Vader--is only marginally successful as a stand. I bought several and still have figures falling all over the place.)

Can somebody clarify how often the pegs need to be cut down? Some reviews say they work great, but "with putty," but my feeling is, if you have to do all that, it doesn't make for a very usable stand. It's not worth the expense if they all have to be modified just to be useful.

This subject shouldn't be as difficult as it is. AND, Hasbro should be supplying working stands with every 6" figure they produce. It would cost them very little.

The Stand that comes with the Blast effect Stormtrooper works 'OK" with him. but has trouble with any other figure. Doesn't work with Rio from Solo and the peg is too long or the foot peg hole is to shallow on Triple 0 to work effectively, I know theres more, but can't remember

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

Quote Originally Posted by samtheq View Post
    Can I ask for a bit of clarification? When you read the reviews on Amazon, there is a lot of hate for these, and some love also. Some of the bad reviews are old, which means they could have improved the product over time? Or Hasbro has produced more figures with usable peg-holes. (Come to think of it, the one stand that Hasbro has given us over the years--that came with the 40th Vader--is only marginally successful as a stand. I bought several and still have figures falling all over the place.)

Can somebody clarify how often the pegs need to be cut down? Some reviews say they work great, but "with putty," but my feeling is, if you have to do all that, it doesn't make for a very usable stand. It's not worth the expense if they all have to be modified just to be useful.

This subject shouldn't be as difficult as it is. AND, Hasbro should be supplying working stands with every 6" figure they produce. It would cost them very little.

There is one reviewer on Amazon and I think I here as well, where they say you have to cut the pegs down I think a 1/3rd? and then they word fine? I wish Hasbro made stands for their own figures OR start including them with the figure. I know JumperTrooper stand is the not the greatest example.

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->

How's the stand that came with the recent Target exclusive Luke in Stormie disguise?

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalorian1129 View Post
    How's the stand that came with the recent Target exclusive Luke in Stormie disguise?
    I haven't opened my TC luke, but if its the same as the GS Exclusive Jumptrooper...well its ok I feel. It could be better.

My Feedback ->

It's exactly the same as the one that comes with the jump trooper. It honestly doesn't work that well for the Stormtrooper feet that they both share, the feet are to big to fit in the "slipper", but works ok with other figures that have smaller feet. Their still not very useful though. Due to the triangular base, you can't really get both feet on the stand, so one kind of hovers a bit off the ground. They are really only useful for running poses or poses where the figure is standing on one leg.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Every day i have to pick him up off the floor. Aurprised i haven't lost the commlink.

I've read somewhere that there are (at least) 3 different types of foot pegs for the Black Series. I do realize small feminine feet have less room. The only success I've had holding up troublesome figures is with Bandai stands (the kind with the clear posts that come up behind the figure and holds them around the waist), but those are too expensive for all figures.

Case in point, Hasbro should be supplying these to us. I'm sort of shocked they aren't selling stands online. Seems like they did that once for 4" figures years ago?

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast