Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Cantina Model by StarAlien70

*points at this diorama

This Hasbro. This. :{J
    Disney? "Canon" you say? You must unlearn what you have learned...

If you need anything 3d Printed PM me. :{J

WOW! This is the most amazing cantina dio I have ever seen. Your attention to detail is mind blowing. I will be taking some inspiration and ideas from this for my jabba's throne room dio.
    "Ya koon tacha poonoo nee sah, gee." [Your mind powers will not work on me, boy] - Jabba the Hutt

I've not checked on this thread for a while. Thanks for all your comments and I'm really pleased you all like it.
    Cheers!
    Hasbro! Please stop doing exclusives - they are killing collecting!
    My Cantina diorama http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1115369/

Wow, I've just discovered this thread and I must say your custom work is outstanding! The figures, the cantina, the accessories--these are phenomenal. The best custom work I've ever seen! Your custom figures are like little works of art. And the photography...! Wow. Great use of lighting and angles to recapture the iconic scenes. Truly blown away by this. How many hours did it take you to complete the cantina? How long do you normally spend customizing a figure?
    Wish List: Vedain, Velken, Barada, Yotts Orren, Barge Weequay, Shasa Tiel, Geezum, Gauron Nas Tal, Fozec, Tessek, Lobot, Bib Fortuna, Mercenary Pilot, Gailid, human skiff guard, Pote. (Underlined figure needs update).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345