Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cantina Model by StarAlien70

This is really great stuff! The diorama is fantastic, but I agree that your lighting and shot angles are extremely impressive.
    *Most Wanted: Hasbro to 'wise up'!

This is truly phenomenal. It looks exactly like the movie! The amount of work that you poured into this must have been tremendous, indeed. It's a work like this that shows how some fan do true justice to the movies, and then some.
    I have 320 figures. Someone please stop me! <-- No one stopped me.
    I am a ridiculous, amateurish, silly Star Wars collector. If you don't believe me,
    read my comic: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1088712/
    or view my limelighting thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1087657/

I have no words.
    Boycott Hasbro 6", Bring back high quality 3 3/4" figures!

Very, very, VERY good!

This is beyond amazing ! The detail, and lighting just beautiful ! I must have looked at each pic for about 5 min lol Spot on !!

This is just mind-blowing work. The details, the customs, the lighting and photo-work. All just... wow. Thanks for sharing!
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Absolutely amazing! And the best part - Han shot first

Thanks for all your positive feedback, it is really encouraging.

I have just added some shots on my cantina custom character thread, of some sandtrooper equipment I have modified.
    You can see them here:

Hope you like them

What an amazing creation!!! You have a great attention to detail. I think you must have agonized over the drink dispensers and their colours. I can see that they are movie accurate. You also have the computer screen under them, another detail often missed.
    What did you use for the wall pipes in the booth? They look great!
    How exact (movie accurate) are you going for? I know there are a lot of continuity errors that make making this scene hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Utinniii View Post
    What an amazing creation!!! You have a great attention to detail. I think you must have agonized over the drink dispensers and their colours. I can see that they are movie accurate. You also have the computer screen under them, another detail often missed.
    What did you use for the wall pipes in the booth? They look great!
    How exact (movie accurate) are you going for? I know there are a lot of continuity errors that make making this scene hard.
    Thanks for your positive feedback.
    Do you mean the pipes that run along the wall (behind Han), or the sticky-out bits under the arch (behind Greedo's head)?

With regards to movie accuracy, it was a trade-off really. I mainly concentrated on the original cantina footage (the stage set) scenes, then tried to fit the additional footage scenes in. I did a lot of planning before I started building, but quite a few things changed along the way.

Hopefully, I will be posting some more images soon; these will be showing the exterior too.
    Last edited by StarAlien70; 01-04-2015 at 12:01 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast