Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cantina Model by StarAlien70

Cantina Model by StarAlien70

Finally got my Cantina to a stage where I can take some photos, will post more shots soon.

Sorry about the pics going missing. Here they are:

Here are the detail shots again:

and Dannik Jerriko's Hookah pipe:

Here are some sequence shots:

More to follow

You can see some shots of my cantina custom characters here:
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1115381/#post19497688

More sequence shots:

Hope you like them.

More to follow

PS: When I shot these scenes I hadn't made the Swilla Corey figure that can be seen here:
    Last edited by Daigo_Bah; 05-23-2015 at 11:00 AM.

Oh my goodness! Those shots are amazing! How did you get the look of the table overturning by Luke getting thrown into it?
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Quote Originally Posted by Daigo_Bah View Post
    Oh my goodness! Those shots are amazing! How did you get the look of the table overturning by Luke getting thrown into it?
    Thanks for the positive feedback.
    Re: Luke and the table; I set them up so they were in a falling position, then used motion blur in Photoshop

I have made the cantina so that I can take it apart, for easier storage and so I can get a camera in close.
    Last edited by Daigo_Bah; 05-23-2015 at 10:36 AM.

Great work.

Would love to see a wider shot that shows the hole thing. Are the side walls removable to get the different camera angles?

Quote Originally Posted by VideoViper View Post
    Great work.

Would love to see a wider shot that shows the hole thing. Are the side walls removable to get the different camera angles?
    Thanks. Sorry, haven't got any complete shots yet, I'll have to wait until after Christmas to do those (we need the space and the dining table for over Christmas - my wife is very understanding, though).

I can take off the interior side walls on either side of the bar, so I can shoot across the bar area, and I can take off the exterior walls, so I can shoot through the alcoves into the bar area. I can also take away the entrance section, so I can shoot from the entrance viewpoint. The downside of being able to take parts off, is that you get gaps where they fit together. Thanks again.

Incredible work! Would do a commission on the bar se! Pm if you are so! What did you use on the piping?
    Most wanted Figure: Cantina Baglady

Outstanding! So much detail and the lighting on these photos is spot on. Incredible work.

Amazing work. Your attention to details are spot on. Very well put together piece VERY IMPRESSIVE!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast