Page 1 of 70 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Avengers: Infinity War & Endgame

That lineup is amazing! 2 part Avengers story! I bet the Infinity part 2 will be a last hurrah sort of for some of the cast. Though if they want to do more then I'm not complaining! Again when you're hot you're hot. Marvel didn't panic they let DC lay out their plans and then now they've revealed their hand. I must say I'm pretty excited for what's been announced and have good feelings. Now in theory we'd like to see the DC lineup do well, but are we all sure it's going to work? Rock on Marvel/Disney!
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

It's like Marvel dropped the mic before, picked it back up and dropped it again in front of DC, just to let them know who is the boss.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

I wait for the day that we get a list this big for Star Wars movies!

Join the Anime thread!

No they picked up a crowbar and straight up Jason Todd killed DC! So with Black Panther confirmed does this kind of hint there might be some BPish stuff in Age of Ultron.

Disney needs to come out and follow this exact plan for Star Wars. I know we all love the "episodes", but why can't SW follow Marvel and flow into each other and or set up big things down the road MCU style?!? Maybe have some of the spin offs for SW lead into the other episodes etc. tease a big baddie in one only to not have him/her/it debut until later.

I think that's the plan, no?

Spin off films will lead into Episode films. So the Episode films are essentially Avengers films.
    Join the Anime thread!

OK I hope so. I thought they were talking about Origin movies.

Maybe I'm wrong. Either way, there is MORE than enough SW stories that we can have on film.
    Join the Anime thread!

You imagine Mays in the upcoming years? Big Marvel films to start the month and then a big SW film to end the month?!? Disney take my money now!!

Page 1 of 70 1231151 ... LastLast