Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Avengers: Infinity War & Endgame

My heart..............
    If you must Blink. Do it now.
    PSN: andosman33

"Master of Hidden and Ambiguous Sarcasm"

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar1000 View Post
    Trailer is up! Watch before it's pulled!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=Uv2NRpG76Pg
    Seems to be all existing footage edited together with maybe some newly recorded dialog added on top of it. Still pretty exciting stuff, though! I'm hoping that every scene shown in that "trailer" was chosen because those characters actually have a role in Infinity War.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Seeing all the MCU teasers and announcements makes me feel the way I hope Star Wars reveals will make me feel down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    I'm really starting to hate Harry Potter now, he started this whole 2 part movie scenario!
    I'd say Kill Bill started it off but it seems pretty common now. It means the story is spread out over 2 movies which means more money for the studios (big win for them) but if it's a movie or franchise I love I'm totally up for it. I'd rather the story done justice over 4 hours rather then being condensed into a single 2 hour film. More Avengers = Epic Win!

Thanks for posting the link to that teaser! Great stuff!

Really excited by this - the trailer showed Loki's staff again, so I guess they are saying that's one of the stones now? Obviously that could change, just makes the evil plan in Avengers Assemble a little confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by matt292 View Post
    Really excited by this - the trailer showed Loki's staff again, so I guess they are saying that's one of the stones now?
    I'm pretty sure it was confirmed a month or 2 back (around GOTG release) that it was an infinity gem

That would be odd to have two gems of the same color (blue). In Avengers Selvig said the staff was powered by the tesseract and that was why it was able to break through the barrier and shutdown the portal.

This will be amazing.
    However, I'm guessing will see more Bucky as Cap, since Rogers should die in Cap 3.
    MY FEEDBACK

CAPTAIN REX AND NIK SANT ARE NOT ONE IN THE SAME, NO MATTER WHAT FILONI SAYS OR THINKS.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Seems to be all existing footage edited together with maybe some newly recorded dialog added on top of it. Still pretty exciting stuff, though! I'm hoping that every scene shown in that "trailer" was chosen because those characters actually have a role in Infinity War.
    I think all the dialogue was straight out of the previous movies, as well. It was a well-assembled (no pun intended) teaser.
    You don't have to like it, you just have to do it.
    --Richard Marcinko

Bad Wolf Media - My public photo page

Hearing the audience lose it when the gauntlet started appearing was great... then even more when Thanos' head appeared... excited!

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast