Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Avengers: Infinity War & Endgame

Maybe we should have two threads for each part?

Quote Originally Posted by Mildoo View Post
    Maybe we should have two threads for each part?
    Thought of that. We'll pretty much be saying the same thing in both threads for a while. Maybe as we get closer or when Part 1 releases, then we can start a new one. Let's see what GNT thinks.
    Last edited by deathstar1000; 10-28-2014 at 02:34 PM.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

I think I've wet myself with the news of two more Avengers films so close to each other. Pretty epic move!

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar1000 View Post
    Thought of that. We'll pretty much be saying the same thing in both threads for a while. Maybe as we get closer or when Part 1 releases, then we can start a new one. Let's see what GNT thinks.
    We'll likely go for a separate threads closer to time, as these films are years away there's no need atm to separate them just yet.

I'm not a religious person but I will be praying for the good health of all the actors that will be involved in this epic production.
    Why aren't you like other kids? Break-dancing and wearing bell-bottoms and playing the Donkey Kongs?

Words just can't even express the sheer excitement at today's news. WOW.

I'm really starting to hate Harry Potter now, he started this whole 2 part movie scenario!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Um, yeah, this is going to be awesome. I don't think I'm going to be able to contain my excitement if/when we see Iron Man and Starlord meet up onscreen… and Rocket, Captain America, Groot and Hulk all in the same movie. It's almost too much and I might end up openly weeping for joy in the movie theater.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast