Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Avengers: Infinity War & Endgame

Quote Originally Posted by Mildoo View Post
    They won't unless Marvel's Movie and TV departments start playing nice with each other. Funny how they could get Spider-Man but the TV MCU is walled off ATM.
    Good Point
    “How’s about a big hug for your old pal Merle?”

I wonder when we'll hear some news about the next phase? We have Guardians of the Galaxy, Spiderman, Thor, Black Panther, Infinity War, Ant Man and Wasp, Captain Marvel, and Avengers (not Infinity War 2)

That is a lot to get through.
    "The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/

Just saw some news about Peter Dinklage talking to Marvel...

After a quick search I guess people are expecting him to be either Pip the Troll, MODOK, The Watcher, or I've seen Puck thrown out there. Not clear as to Alpha Flight's status in MCU or Fox or what? Puck wasn't a mutant anyway... but I believe others on the team have been.

It might be cool to see the Canadian Superhero team come to fight.

MODOK??? I'm not sure how I feel about the character. They certainly wouldn't be doing him with the tiny arms and crazy flying Head in a chair would they?

Pip clearly makes sense, but I had completely written off this character as too oddball. I still expect Adam Warlock, but not Pip really.

The Watcher might be the best option... or a celestial of some sort and use Dinklage's quality voice.

Quote Originally Posted by keknivek View Post

The Watcher might be the best option... or a celestial of some sort and use Dinklage's quality voice.
    That's what I'm thinking (and hoping for). He can play The Watcher the same way Brolin plays Thanos.
    Last edited by Neal; 01-17-2017 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mildoo View Post
    They won't unless Marvel's Movie and TV departments start playing nice with each other. Funny how they could get Spider-Man but the TV MCU is walled off ATM.
    There is a rumor that Ike might take a position in the trump administration. No one knows if it will happen, but if it does Marvel might start inteweving their TV & movies properties together if Ike is no longer 100% at Marvel.
    The answer to every Star Wars question ever:
      Spoiler:  
    Its just a movie!!!!!!!!!!

Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

Man i hope so, every time something happens he seems to be at the root of it.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Man i hope so, every time something happens he seems to be at the root of it.
    http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/...er-kevin-feige

Ok... so I know it's vanity fair, but the end of this article has an Update that seems to confirm that Fiege has control of all movie MCU stuff now. Don't know what that means for adding the Marvel TV stuff into the onscreen MCU, but I think it looks like a good thing.

Not knowing much about any of the people mentioned in this article, the only reservation is that too much control can lead to some bad choices going unchecked... but if what they say in the article is true, they are better off without a creepy billionaire running things.

Trying my list again:

Current Avengers that are pretty much no-brainers:
    1) Captain America 2) Iron Man 3) Hawkeye 4) Black Widow 5) Hulk 6) Thor 7) Ant Man 8) Winter Soldier
    9) Black Panther 10) Vision 11) Falcon 12) Scarlet Witch 13) Spider-Man 14) Dr. Strange 15) War Machine

New Avengers I assume they'll use:
    16) Wasp 17) Captain Marvel / Carol Danvers

Guardians of the Galaxy:18) Star Lord 19) Groot 20) Rocket Raccoon 21) Gamora 22) Drax 23) Mantis 24) Yondu 25) Nebula

Main Villain:26) Thanos

Peripheral Characters I believe they will use:27) Sharon Carter 28) Wong 29) Thunderbolt Ross 30) Everett Ross 31) Nick Fury 32) Maria Hill 33) Dr. Selvig 34) Hank Pym 35) Aunt May 36) Pepper Potts

AND NOW>>> Characters I think they will use... or HAVE TO include either for story or future story:
    37) Death (possibly tying into Thor Ragnarok as Hela could be the character being wooed by Thanos?) 38) Adam Warlock (pretty important to the Infinity Gauntlet story) 39) Valkyrie (Being introduced in Ragnarok) 40) Nova (which version?? I'd go with the young one Sam) 41) Mar-Vell (A Captain Marvel movie comes after, but could be made easier with this introduction and at least using her pre-powered form. Kree already exist in the MCU)

Other Villains... doesn't there have to be someone else?? Highly doubt all of these will be back, but certainly some will be used again.
    42) Red Skull (He went down with the Tesseract, he could come back) 43) Leader (This character exists in the MCU from the Hulk movie... why not go back to the beginning and bring him in fully) 44) Helmut Zemo (He's just waiting to be given a chance) 45) Baron Mordo (He'll be back eventually... why not sooner rather than later) 46) Klaw (He'll likely be in the Black Panther movie, but he could be part of a great "Cabal" in Infinity War) 47) Abomination

A few more that could easily be added - and frankly if they aren't I can't imagine how they'll get to 67 (or 68?) Defenders has been moved up to this Summer... I'm of the mind that they should absolutely use them at least as small cameos.
    48) Fandral 49) Volstagg 50) Hogun 51) Sif 52) Daredevil 53) Jessica Jones 54) Luke Cage 55) Iron Fist

I don't think we'll get Agents of SHIELD into this and they probably should not get them involved in my opinion. However, there are a couple characters from that series that could very easily be used. Coulson is a hard no I believe.
    56) Mockingbird (I'd have her rejoin Nick Fury and Maria Hill) 57) Ghost Rider (doesn't matter which one)

Finally, some personal choices and suggestions to set up future story lines:
    58) Namor (don't know how clear his status is in terms of use in the MCU, but he is very needed) 59) Marcus Johnson "Nick Fury Jr." (Sam Jackson is great, but having a younger Nick Fury would be fun) 60) Justin Hammer (I Just like Sam Rockwell and feel he could have some use left) 61) SHIELD Agent Tony Masters "Taskmaster" (endless possibilities) 62) Kingpin (D'Onofrio is perfect) 63) Dormammu (I don't know what role he'd play ... but Strange got him started) 64) Kate Bishop (I'd like to see her be the new Hawkeye going forward) 65) Moondragon (Guardians of the Galaxy and Infinity Watch could use another character) 66) Eric Josten "Goliath/Atlas" (Giant Man needs a rival) 67) Quasar (WAS a SHIELD Agent at one time....)

Dream Additions and Honorable Mentions:
    68) Daisy "Quake" Johnson (Why not?) 69) Silver Surfer (dreaming I know) 70) Reed Richards (rest of fantastic 4? meh) 71) Norman Osborne (certainly he'll come back into play in Spiderman, right?) 72) US Agent John Walker (just an interesting Cap-like character) 73) Alpha Flight (Could Peter Dinklage be playing Puck? Can we get Sasquatch, Snowbird, Guardian, etc. in the MCU?) 74) Uatu The Watcher (Dinklage rumored here too) 75) MODOK (Dinklage again... but could be fun) 76) Pip the Troll (Really? maybe?) 77) Loki (Super popular, I know... but I didn't include him simply because I believe Ragnarok will deal a pretty big blow to Loki.)

This list could change a lot after Ragnarok, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Spiderman Homecoming, and Black Panther
    Last edited by keknivek; 01-19-2017 at 12:20 PM.

Namor - the rights are tied up (universal I think.) There are some issues with using any of the Universal (Hulk) which is in a weird grey zone. If Universal decided it want to make MCU movie then its not an issue.

I'd like to see AoS in the movie. It would make a lot more sense than Daredevil & crew. especially if SHIELD is involved.
    The answer to every Star Wars question ever:
      Spoiler:  
    Its just a movie!!!!!!!!!!

Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

Shield still has not been officially acknowledged in the Movies yet though. Until that happens, crossovers are still a question mark. During the first and eve second season, they seem to tie it in more/better. But now AoS really feels like a separate entity. With Mace as Director, will he have a role in the movie if SHIELD is brought up? Coulson is still teh glue that holds the two together, as he's the only one that's a part of both worlds.
    The others were simply guest stars. Hill, Sif etc.

I think they should really get Sharon Carter on the show somehow. Also, while I wasn't the biggest fan of Ward. His absence has left a gap in the team. Though I guess that role is Phill now.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast