Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Toys Stormtrooper

It's looking a set of two.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Whenever I walk, people try to hand me out flyers. And when someone tries to hand me out a flyer, it's kinda like they're saying, "Here, YOU throw this away."-Mitch Hedberg

I don't care about Han and Luke in disguise, will only get regular TK.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Exclusive Blaster and Mouse droid. [IMG][/IMG]
    Whenever I walk, people try to hand me out flyers. And when someone tries to hand me out a flyer, it's kinda like they're saying, "Here, YOU throw this away."-Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    I don't care about Han and Luke in disguise, will only get regular TK.

Do these look movie accurate? I know SW collectors are very picky when it comes to the suits, helmets ect not being correct.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

COLLECTION
    Feedback

I can't wait for these bad boys and any other hots toys. Not sure if it's just the camera angle but the bottom picture looks really stubby kinda like when you see a cosplayer stormtrooper whos of the large but short build varierty. Sure it's just the angle though and I will still buy as I'm not overly pedantic with stuff just an observation.
    Last edited by Kadman88; 10-10-2014 at 02:08 PM.

These have different heights, so pretty cool regarding accuracy, also a shiny armor, and anyone can see a proportioned cod piece compared to the tiny one on the SSC Stormies. I'd really like to see a fully lighted front picture of them to see a close-up of the armor and helmet. The DLT-19 should have the t-tracks on it, but we all know the SSC blasters are the best. For now they looks VERY COOL.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    These have different heights, so pretty cool regarding accuracy, also a shiny armor, and anyone can see a proportioned cod piece compared to the tiny one on the SSC Stormies. I'd really like to see a fully lighted front picture of them to see a close-up of the armor and helmet. The DLT-19 should have the t-tracks on it, but we all know the SSC blasters are the best. For now they looks VERY COOL.
    Thats good enough for me to hear. I'll be buying once up for pre order.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Only disappointment for the time being, they are adding a blaster rifle to that set which kind of defeat the purpose of adding it to the Han & Chewy set in the first place.

These look cool!! want now!!!!
    My Feedbackhttp://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2526787&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#Post34439102526787[/url]

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast