Page 1 of 78 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Captain Rex - #59

Captain Rex - #59

JTA have posted that we'll be seeing a Captain Rex in the 6" line...

"While not on display, fans of The Clone Wars will be thrilled to know that Captain Rex is confirmed for the six-inch scale line!"

Can't wait to see pictures of him. Who's going to be picking him up?

Hopefully they pay more attention to detail to Rex than they seemingly did with Cody. I'd assume its going to be Phase II. If they don't do Cody with a removable helmet then Rex probably won't either which is a disappointment. Soft goods kama is a MUST!

Quote Originally Posted by GrandAdmiralJSK View Post
    Hopefully they pay more attention to detail to Rex than they seemingly did with Cody. I'd assume its going to be Phase II. If they don't do Cody with a removable helmet then Rex probably won't either which is a disappointment. Soft goods kama is a MUST!
    I'm definitely gonna buy him!!! I agree a soft goods Kama would be great, but personally I'd prefer a phase1 helmet!!! Maybe we will get lucky and get both, or at minimum, the give us one helmet and a swappable head!!! I hope that the paint issues people are complaint about are just oversights on these prototypes, and that they'll be resolved on the final products!!! I love this line and don't have much to complain about besides the QC on the paint apps, but I'm in agreeance with everyone on the fact that these figures NEED more accessories packed in to add value!!!
    Scalpers are people too!!!

My Feedback:
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1097325/

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    JTA have posted that we'll be seeing a Captain Rex in the 6" line...

"While not on display, fans of The Clone Wars will be thrilled to know that Captain Rex is confirmed for the six-inch scale line!"
    Okay. But fans definitely won't be thrilled to eventually see a Rex that either does not come with a removable helmet, or a plastic kama, or just his two blaster pistols as accessories. I know that there's still no reason to be that pessimistic about a figure that wasn't even on display, but Hasbro continually skimping on accessories in this line is freaking me out.

This is a signature.

I wonder if this will also be the ROTS armor version? I am not sure which one, I want! I supposed ROTS so he'll match up with Cody.

I hope he's in his animated form. That's the only version I'll buy. Not a fan of Hasbro's reworking of the characters likeness to make them look realistic.

Will Defiantly buy Rex. I kinda hope its his phase 2 look.

I really really hope it's a Phase two Rex. But ether way, it's a must have... Now they just need to make Wolffe...

Floating through the Alderaan debris field

I have to admit, I always hated the "animated" look to the CW figures. That being said, if he comes out looking "animated", it'll come down to his overall appearance. If they make him look more like a "deleted ROTS character" (more "live-action"), I'll definitely buy 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hound
    "Sounds like a bad idea.. But, I'm all about Bad Ideas."

I'm in.

Cody looks pretty bad, hopefully he ends up much better than that.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Page 1 of 78 1231151 ... LastLast