Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Han Solo - Bespin - SL24

Han Solo - Bespin - SL24

Looks like we'll be seeing a new Han Solo in Bespin gear figure in the saga legends line.

Who's going to be picking this one up?

OMG! Defintelybmore the two I must buy! LOVE IT !!

Quote Originally Posted by carljuniorcm View Post
    OMG! Defintelybmore the two I must buy! LOVE IT !!

SORRY ... Definitely more than two I Must buy !!

Definitely get. Plenty of SL figures I'd want before this one, but as it is, terrific. Just terrific.
    The Death Star plans are NOT in the main computer!

This looks like it could be the best Bespin Han Solo figure we've ever seen in the modern line.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    This looks like it could be the best Bespin Han Solo figure we've ever seen in the modern line.
    100% AGREE
    My expectatiosn got down once I got the Hasbro VC version but this is better than that one !

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I agree 100%...and I don't even collect this line. Hopefully he has better paint apps in production than the ANH Han. Definitely looks promising!
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

This figure looks amazing.... major improvement on the head sculpt over the Mission Series Han Solo. Definately getting this figure and possibly 2 so I can customize one into Ceremonial Luke
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations

Except for the arms (and maybe head) is this a reuse of ANH Han from the Mission Series?
    I'm an OOT "Preferist" not an OOT "Purist"

My Feedback

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast