Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Han Solo - Bespin - SL24

The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations

Prof Barada, do I get an A on this assignment
    I'm an OOT "Preferist" not an OOT "Purist"

My Feedback

I'll probably pick this up. Looks like an improvement of the previous MS Han!
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

Words fail... This was my favorite Kenner figure, so it's really cool to get this. And I can already tell that this figure just slays the super-wrinkled TVC Bespin Han (one of my biggest disappointments in that line).

Now I hope they resculpt an ESB Chewie to pair up with him.

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Looks like we'll be seeing a new Han Solo in Bespin gear figure in the saga legends line.

Who's going to be picking this one up?
    back from the netherworld

Looks like a retool of the MS Han. New head and the rest has just been resculpted. Arms resculpted with longer sleeves, chest reworked to be ESB accurate. Added holster on legs. The hands give away the retooling of the arms. Stance on the legs is the same. That being said, he looks amazing! So far I had been getting these figures just for the heads, this one I might keep as is. Going to be tough, still love my POTJ Han bespin. I hope this guy doesn't have the leg rub the anh version has.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Quote Originally Posted by rookie_pilot View Post

LOVE this figure!
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

This has the potential to be my favorite figure of all time.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by rookie_pilot View Post

Yep that works.

This is why I always find it funny when websites try to stop people from taking the images off of their site because it's so easy to get around that. If people are that protective of their photos, then don't post them on the internet. If you do, then just accept the fact that you're giving them away.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

I really like this figure. I especially like the fact that they got his eye color right this time, unlike the Mission Series figure.
    You, sir, are playing a dangerous game! Keeping this much raw viking-ness contained! There will be consequences!

This figure feels like finding Bigfoot. Vintage Han bespin was my first and favorite Han, been searching for the "perfect" one since.
    “What’s a Star War?”

The sculpt looks amazing. Then a part of me wishes the belt and holster were one separate piece. Then if only it had swivel wrists and hinge elbows. Ball-jointed shoulders and I'm happy. So, I guess what I want is the perfect mid-point between these and the super-articulated style.

Essentially, this to me is the perfect blend of sculpt and articulation:

Last edited by Daigo_Bah; 10-12-2014 at 09:55 AM.
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast