Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Han Solo - Bespin - SL24

Wow! Glorious figure.
    The last one was never right and has always bugged me. This looks amazing.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Flawless :3

My first vintage figure I brought off eBay were Bespin Han and Lando.
    This is just perfect.

Gah, I'm happy.

I hope I can buy these easily

Ben

In. So, so good.

Please have good paint apps. Please have good paint apps. Please have good paint apps.

Hasbro heard our plea multiple times at SDCC. I hope by the time these are in full production, Hasbro has tightened their sadly lacking Quality Control.
    Loving Disney and all things Danish and Japanese!!!

Awesome looking figure! Can't wait for this be available online or at retail.
    Recovering Army Builder

My Feedback thread http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1086040/#post18937454

Looks great, however...I'm worried no working holster....has anyone seen pics that can confirm one way or the other? These appear to be the ANH legs...inwhich case no holster

The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations

Quote Originally Posted by Julythrunov View Post
    Looks great, however...I'm worried no working holster....has anyone seen pics that can confirm one way or the other? These appear to be the ANH legs...inwhich case no holster
    Floor shot shows working holster. Go to pic DSC08189. Source won't let me copy or save it.

NYCC 2014 - Star Wars Rebels and Mission Series - The Toyark - News
    I'm an OOT "Preferist" not an OOT "Purist"

My Feedback

Awesome! Thank you very much for the link, much appreciated!

The sculpts on these figures (especially the heads) are so well done. I‘ve said it before but I buy them just for the heads.
    When these heads are repainted the look incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by rookie_pilot View Post
    Source won't let me copy or save it.
    If you're on a PC, then hit Alt + Print Screen and it will take a screen grab of whatever you are viewing. Then open up Microsoft Paint and select Paste from the Edit menu and you should see whatever it was that you captured. Then crop, edit, etc. and save it out as a JPG. Easy as that.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast