Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Obi Wan Trilogy

I would like to have an OW film about his training from QG while in hiding and keeping an eye on Luke. That would make a good start of a trilogy and go from there.
    I kinda lost it for a while,
    not sure if I've ever really found it......
    @ instagram #19Vance75

Yes, 3 films about Obi-wan and how he failed at training his first student, his time in the Clone Wars, his friendship with the Organa family, his strained relationship with the Jedi order. Just really go through the arc of how a once great Jedi failed and the consequences it had on the galaxy.

Yeah, I'd totally see 3 movies set before the OT with Obi-wan as the MAIN character.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Maybe one film set during the Clone Wars perhaps but I don't see them doing a trilogy of Kenobi films anytime soon.
    Or ever.
    the further we move from the PT and the more Ewan ages, the less likely it becomes

I'd like to see a movie that takes place after Episode III; it would be nice to see Ewan McGregor return as Obi-Wan.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Or ever.
    the further we move from the PT and the more Ewan ages, the less likely it becomes
    Ah, unless Disney manages to one day entice Mr. McGreggor to reprise his role for a film that depicts Obi in an adventure after a decade or so on Tatooine. I'd happily watch that!
    You know that little voice in your head? My wife says I lack that.

I can't imagine a trilogy of Obi-Wan films unless it Shows him in at least 1 of the films at some Point before ROTS. I really don't want to see Obi-Wan leaving Tatooine to have adventures all over the place while he was supposed to be watching over Luke.

If there is some Kenobi Connection in the ST and they set up a whole backstory in a film, then I could see them making more than on Kenobi film. However, if they only make one Kenobi spin-off, I'd almost assume that the Visionaries Darth Maul Story might Play into it in some way.

Obi-Wan is one of my favorite characters, so a satnd alone with him would be cool. However, I'm not sure how they would find enough material to do a whole trilogy just about Obi-Wan.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Well, i wasn't that interested in a stand alone film. So a trilogy is even worse.(for me) This one I'll likely have to sit out. There just can't be that much story to tell past ROTS, or pre-TPM. We've already been witnesses to 3/4 of his life adventures.
    What little chunk could you possibly take from his life, to fill three movies with? Him as a Padawan under Qui-Gon? Do we really want to see him and Qui-Gon traveling through the Galaxy, barely escaping Danger. All the while knowing that they do survive?

Don't get me wrong, I like Obi-Wan. I just happen think his story has pretty much been told.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

^^ Agreed! Time for some new characters and new stories in the same universe. Doesn't matter to me the era in which those stories take place (including during the OT), but for such a huge galaxy, it would be nice to see more than we've been exposed to thus far in feature-length films.

Keep in mind this was never anything more than fan speculation. There were no credible rumors that an Obi-Wan trilogy was ever on the table.

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast