Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Obi Wan Trilogy

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    I think right now LFL sees their Triple Force Friday thing (TROS, The Mando, and Fallen Order) as their big things for now. In the fall once 2 of those are underway, they'll start hyping Cassian, then maybe their plan is after TROS, so in 2020, they'll announce a whole slew of streaming shows/mini series.
    You know what's funny?
    We've been hearing rumours about Kenobi or Fett movie/series for several years now because it's the fans that are talking about them/want them.

But Disney gives us a Solo movie and Cassian Andor series that NOBODY was talking about or wanted.

Good job Disney.

Quote Originally Posted by BoneFett View Post
    You know what's funny?
    We've been hearing rumours about Kenobi or Fett movie/series for several years now because it's the fans that are talking about them/want them.

But Disney gives us a Solo movie and Cassian Andor series that NOBODY was talking about or wanted.

Good job Disney.
    Personally, I'm extremely excited about a Cassian movie - working as a spy for the Rebellion during the OT era!

I also thought Solo was a good outing also, despite it's lacklustre reception.

So yes - good job indeed Disney!
    Last edited by saddestmoon; 04-18-2019 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoneFett View Post
    You know what's funny?

Good job Disney.
    I think Disney was under the impression they could slap the SW label on anything and it would turn to gold.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by saddestmoon View Post
    Personally, I'm extremely excited about a Cassian movie - working as a spy for the Rebellion during the OT era!

I agree. I'm realy excited about The Mandalorian, I'm intrigued by what they can do with Cassian, and I really enjoyed Solo. I'm interested to see where we go from here once TROS has finished in the cinemas.

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by saddestmoon View Post

I agree, loved Solo and Rogue One, looking forward to Cassian and Mandalorian, or whatever other unexpected movies/series they throw at us. Disney is doing alright in my book. They don't need to focus on OT characters or what people are "wanting/talking about". Also excited to go to Disney Worlds Galaxy Edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    I agree. I'm realy excited about The Mandalorian, I'm intrigued by what they can do with Cassian, and I really enjoyed Solo. I'm interested to see where we go from here once TROS has finished in the cinemas.
    The damper on Cassian is I know both his and K2SO's fate. It reduces the impact of drama.
    Hitek Lonoshcin
    Over 40 years of Star Wars collecting!!!

True, but seeing some new adventures with him before RO could still be fun. Who knows, maybe they'll decide he somehow survived Scarif............................??

Confirmed as limited six-episode series(with Ewan) on Disney streaming service.

I think this is the best news possible. Ewan as Obi Wan was one of the best parts of the PT and he will absolutely nail the role of a hermit on Tatooine. I sincerely hope they go small with the 6 episodes focusing on some sort of adventure that takes place on Tatooine with Tusken Raiders and Jabba and Stormtroopers... maybe even Maul? (maybe not) Will Obi Wan get a love interest? (i'm lukewarm on that) Will Obi Wan go off planet? (I kinda hope not actually) Will we see anyone else we know? (man I hope so. Recreate ANY of the creatures or fringe background characters we've seen in the OT and it's a win... Can Yerka Mig have a role? Tonnikas?)
    "The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast