Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebels - Figures that need to be made?

Well, no need for a Luminara figure. I'm honestly fine with where the line is going, they seem to be planning all the core characters, with a few surprises when it comes to background characters, like the Wookies or Vizago and his droid. I doubt we'll get the depth we saw in the CW line or any movie line. Perhaps scaling back to the essentials is how all the new lines will run under the Disney banner. I highly doubt we'll see characters like Bail Organa, or anyone else who falls into the "senator" type category.

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    Well, no need for a Luminara figure. I'm honestly fine with where the line is going, they seem to be planning all the core characters, with a few surprises when it comes to background characters, like the Wookies or Vizago and his droid. I doubt we'll get the depth we saw in the CW line or any movie line. Perhaps scaling back to the essentials is how all the new lines will run under the Disney banner. I highly doubt we'll see characters like Bail Organa, or anyone else who falls into the "senator" type category.

There go my dreams for a Senate Action Playset, with new the new Veto (TM) action that destroys the back wall made up of Voting Bloc(k)s.

I feel that a black and white Chopper from the Breaking Ranks episode is an easy one for them to do. it would be nice if it had sloppy paint, but not necessarily too sloppy.
    When someone hands you a flyer, it's like they're saying here you throw this away. -Mitch Hedburg

Quote Originally Posted by ThorOakenfelder View Post
    I feel that a black and white Chopper from the Breaking Ranks episode is an easy one for them to do. it would be nice if it had sloppy paint, but not necessarily too sloppy.
    Oh yeah, I would totally get a battlepack with Luminara sarcophagus.
    When someone hands you a flyer, it's like they're saying here you throw this away. -Mitch Hedburg

With Hasbro, the sloppy paint is a given.
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

The last episode offered some more new characters I'd like to see:

Tseebo
    Inquisitor (Pilot)
    Hammerhead Bartender
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

I'm really looking forward to an imperial officer, they play a major role and would make a great figure. And with all the hammerheads, walrusmen, rhodians and ugnaughts running around i wouldn't mind if Hasbro made something like a cardboard cantina set, preferably with some crates for added play value. And just in case anyone involved in making the show reads this, Ezra and his friends need to visit tatooine so i can get me some rebels jawas

Quote Originally Posted by boba772 View Post
    Sabine and Kallus without any headgear. Also Luminara. And Bail. And Captain Rex (Star Tours). Any character who has appeared before.
    Agreed that Hasbro should make Bail Organa and Luminara Unduli.
    @LordEdzo

I can't believe I'm the first one to suggest this, but we need a Rebels version of Darth Vader from the extended version of "Spark of Rebellion."

Of course, it's probably already in the works.
    @LordEdzo

to pack this repaint w/ ms cadet disquise Ezra instead of kanan would've made too much sence for hasbro

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast