Page 816 of 816 FirstFirst ... 316716766806814815816
Results 8,151 to 8,156 of 8156

Thread: The Force Awakens Toys - General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    LOL I didn't even consider Yoda. I guess because he's a high ranking commonly known character, that him technically being an alien, escaped me
    Y'all also forgot Chewbacca.
    Aliens is why I'm in this thread, by the way. Are we absolutely, positively getting no Porgs in 3 3/4" beyond the single pack-in with broken bowcaster Chewie?
    "The truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Ben Kenobi
    If Disney truly wants series to succeed, it will put the shows on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

Does anyone have a sticker sheet for the TFA Falcon they wouldn’t mind parting ways with? Accidentally threw mine out a long time ago, and would kinda like to have that extra detail in the ship.

Figures the shoddy manufacturing of the vehicles in this line continues to haunt us.

Sold a sealed TIE Fighter and X-Wing on Ebay. Buyer was (rightfully) upset that the TIE wings were warped. Refunded him the cost.

In case anyone's interested, the Target exclusive 12" scale RO-4LO/Threepio/BB-8 pack showed up at a local Ross today, going for $12.99.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

I talked a local down to $110 for this lot of unopened. Is that a fair price? Going to pick it up soon.

That's a decent price IMO. $11 per item. That's fair for the smaller vehicles, and a heck of a good deal on the larger ones. The X-wing is the pick of the litter and usually goes for about $50 on ebay. Tie Striker and Tie Fighter goes for $20 on Amazon. At one point you could have found most everything at clearance prices except the X-wing, but those days are gone. I'd say overall you came out ahead.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Page 816 of 816 FirstFirst ... 316716766806814815816