Page 3 of 816 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: The Force Awakens Toys - General Discussion Thread

Would it be crazy to think we'll see figures at Toy Fair?

I don't want to have to get a new Falcon from the ST, since I have to draw the line somewhere. That being said, the only one I have is the POTF2 one from 1995. And, I now regret not getting the BMF Falcon from the 200X's....

as I haven't seen the trailer yet for EP VII (I'm trying to be totally surprised in 2015) I'd want Hasbro to continue making the figures in an SA format of the 3.75" scale (not that horrible 2" line like GOTG) with great accessories, no action features and the cardback I'm on the fence with. I love the look of the classic Kenner Vintage line but I also like the current cardback design for the Legends lineup.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by caesar View Post
    i don't think it will be a crazy idea but I doubt we'll see actually prototypes. I think it will be more along the lines of a slide presentation.

I'd love to see perhaps an advanced preview figure similiar to the Mace Windu/Stap from Episode 1. perhaps a mail away idea.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

So far only interested in the X-Wing pilot and Daisy's character. That speeder box-bike was kinda cool. I don't have a Falcon but I'm only interested if it gives us the option of the old sensor dish, otherwise they can get lost. Not really interested in the new X-Wings. So it looks like again I'll be sticking to being a primarily OT collector, and just cherry-picking any new stuff that pops up I happen to like. Figures of the original cast will depend on how good they look.

That's why I'm a little disappointed in the trailer. I'd have preferred they concentrate less on the ships and spfx (which we know they can do a dime a dozen) and showed us more footage of the characters, including the original cast.

Plus I still don't like JJ's shaking camera thing on the ship scenes!
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by caesar View Post
    Probably.
    Based on how Hasbro handled the release of the Rebels figures to coincide with the launch of the tv show, E7 figures should hit around spring 2016.
    MY FEEDBACK

CAPTAIN REX AND NIK SANT ARE NOT ONE IN THE SAME, NO MATTER WHAT FILONI SAYS OR THINKS.

Oh man i hope not. If there are no reveals at TF, maybe a little sneak peak at SDCC and then full line reveal at NYCC?

All the big stuff happens at SDCC, expect a slide show and a lengthy trailer (maybe even the intro sequence) at that time.
    MY FEEDBACK

CAPTAIN REX AND NIK SANT ARE NOT ONE IN THE SAME, NO MATTER WHAT FILONI SAYS OR THINKS.

I'm getting so impatient, I really wanna see some figures now! The wait is going to kill me

I think it would be very cool for them to integrate a magnetic strip, or perhaps even a magnetic shell, onto the ball part of the soccer ball droid and also have a magnet on the underside of this dome so it would stick on at any given spot, or a specific track on the ball. Could make for a very cool toy, although it would be difficult to recreate that exact rolling effect with his head still upright.

Page 3 of 816 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast