Page 1320 of 1332 FirstFirst ... 320820122012701310131813191320132113221330 ... LastLast
Results 13,191 to 13,200 of 13312

Thread: Other 6" Star Wars Lines

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing_Well View Post
    good, **** sequel trilogy ****. Give me a Droideka, SBD and Bespin Luke already.
    Nah, plenty of awesome ST designs. I want those things too. But I ALSO want all the St stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing_Well View Post
    good, **** sequel trilogy ****. Give me a Droideka, SBD and Bespin Luke already.
    Inject this into my veins.

Received my Yoda today! I agree with everyone else, this is hands down one of Bandai's best and tops the list as my #1 figure to date. What a wonderful little figure. I love the chair too.

My Top 5 to date are:

1.) Yoda
    2.) Luke (TLJ)
    3.) R2
    4.) 3PO (ANH & TFA)
    5.) Qui-Gon

Actually, Mace instead somewhere in there!

Quote Originally Posted by RegJr View Post
    I am concerned that we are not going to see much from Bandai with regard to TROS. If you compare this movie to the last one, Bandai announced their movie offerings on September 1, and the rest of the year was devoted to the new movie. This time around, we have an OT release in September, two OT releases in October, nothing announced for November, and two ST releases for December. Is Bandai going to only release TROS figures in November? Or release TROS alongside the OT and ST offerings? Or wait until 2020? Or offer very little at all?

I'm concerned.

Bandai can't announce any of their new offerings until Force Friday, October 4th. Three weeks until we know what the release schedule is like.

No wonder if we get fewer TROS figures. You can STILL find most of the TLJ figures on sale at amiami. If they make the knights of ren all well and good, but no way I'm paying full price for any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyShot View Post
    Still, after all this time, such an unbeatable figure
    Too true. Even though I might probably get the eventual ESB Boba by SHF, I doubt it will ever be as crisp and accurate as this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Too true. Even though I might probably get the eventual ESB Boba by SHF, I doubt it will ever be as crisp and accurate as this one.

One thing Mafex trumps SHF on every time is paint and sculpt. So no, probably won't ever be dethroned in this scale.

Quote Originally Posted by wampa_cave View Post
    I'm hoping we get something else besides new versions of Kylo and Rey, which I'll probably pass on as their new outfits don't look much different than TLJ.

What I'm Expecting:
    Kylo
    Rey
    First Order Stormtrooper (with some new gear or slight redesign)
    Sith Trooper
    Other random new FO Trooper

What I want:
    Literally any one else
    I would really like to get a Rey from TRoS - the outfit is similar to TFA, but Bandai didn't make one of those. I really don't want another Kylo or FO Stormtrooper, but I'm sure Kylo will be at the top of Bandai's list for the new movie.

But aside from Rey, I would rather have any unmade character. If they were only planning 4 figures (2 in November and 2 in January), give me Rey, The Mandalorian, Poe and Finn.

Page 1320 of 1332 FirstFirst ... 320820122012701310131813191320132113221330 ... LastLast