Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 4H Mythic Legions

4H Mythic Legions

I haven't seen a thread started on these yet, hope it's alright I do so.

Is anyone else excited about these? SourceHorsemen.com • View topic - Mythic Legions

There hasn't been a lot of info since they were first announced earlier this year, which is a shame, but the plan seems to be a 4" line utilizing the Glyos system of interchangeable parts. No word (atm) on when they're planning to start, but the idea is for a kickstarter, and tiered level of figures, some more customize-able than others. Larger scaled versions were mentioned as part of the stretch goals, I know on some forums the 6" crowd were pitching fits about the scale.

With Boss Fight Studios 1:18 line(s), Acid Rain, and now these, there is still some fight left in the scale, even if big name companies seem to be abandoning it.
    Last edited by Shadow_Imperium; 07-26-2014 at 09:07 PM.
    Vedain, 8D8, Klaatu, Lak Sivrak, Barada, Tessek, EV-9D9, Yotts Orren, Velken Tezeri, Fozec... Dreaming

the pictures I have seen look pretty awesome.

I really do like these and understand why the Four Horsemen ended up choosing this scale but I won't be buying much of anything from this line. Those skeleton warriors do look sick, I just don't have anything to display them with.
    Currently Collecting: Star Wars Black 6 inch, MOTUC, SOTA Street Fighter
    Waiting to be Released: Kidrobot x MegaMan, FourHorsemen Ravens

I ordered way too many of these figures, doubles included for making Dragon Age custom figures. I can't wait for them to ship.
    Acroyear

ΑΙΩΝΙΑ ΣΠΑΡΤΗ

Is this line 4: or 6"?? I read somewhere they went with 6". and I was so disappointed, I wanted to pick several of them up,
    John316

yeah it seems like at the very last minute they said they were going to be 6" after having said they would be 4". I spent all that time following and waiting and getting hyped up for them just for the let down.

Quote Originally Posted by E_CHU_TA View Post
    yeah it seems like at the very last minute they said they were going to be 6" after having said they would be 4". I spent all that time following and waiting and getting hyped up for them just for the let down.

Thanks for the Info, I can Add these hopes to my curshed pile along with the Force Awaken line and Bridge Direct Hobbit line.
    John316

Separated at birth...

Did I miss the discussion of this somewhere in 59 pages of comments? Are they talking about this elsewhere? Even Vitus, the Barbarian Builder and at a bit of a stretch, Gorgo Aetherblade have an old LJN D&D counterpart. I am so looking forward to the finished figures shipping. I kind of wish I would have purchased more of the test shot paint match Elkhorn and Strongheart. I'd love to see a Warduke Mythic Legion figure.
    Last edited by DarthAcroyear; 12-01-2015 at 10:15 AM.
    Acroyear

ΑΙΩΝΙΑ ΣΠΑΡΤΗ

Holy crap, those are like a 300% improvement! Really like Thord Ironjaw and Asterionn. Definitely could use that armor, and Thord would work well in the Dwarf ranks!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

now I'm just getting mad all over about them going 6" at the last moment.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast