Replacing the test shots.

Slowing being retired.

Acroyear

ΑΙΩΝΙΑ ΣΠΑΡΤΗ

Acroyear

ΑΙΩΝΙΑ ΣΠΑΡΤΗ

Quote Originally Posted by DarthAcroyear View Post
    A gift from my girlfriend.

That is one sweet gift and therefore likely incredible girlfriend. Does she want to date a woman and gift her awesome things from Four Horsemen?
    "I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." -Jane Austen

WTB: SSC PF Asajj Ventress (EE) & Asajj vs. Anakin Diorama (EE)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Macbeth View Post
    That is one sweet gift and therefore likely incredible girlfriend. Does she want to date a woman and gift her awesome things from Four Horsemen?
    Not real sure to be honest. I am aware of what kind of females she finds attractive and if you are into gaming in general, and board games in particular, that would certainly be a plus for her.

I opened another figure last night. Attlus The Conqueror!

Acroyear

ΑΙΩΝΙΑ ΣΠΑΡΤΗ

Their SDCC stuff looks absolutely fantastic! I'm really excited about the upcoming female warriors.
    "I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." -Jane Austen

WTB: SSC PF Asajj Ventress (EE) & Asajj vs. Anakin Diorama (EE)

They do look great but man I just want one of the armored skeletons for my boy.
    A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Macbeth View Post
    Their SDCC stuff looks absolutely fantastic! I'm really excited about the upcoming female warriors.
    As am I. Series 2 has a great deal of potential.

I opened a new figure last night. Vorgus Vermillius: The Blood Armor.

Acroyear

ΑΙΩΝΙΑ ΣΠΑΡΤΗ

Probably the last of my series one Mythic Legion figures. There might be one or two additional figures I pick up for parts and I'll likely buy a Skeleton Legion Builder at some point but as of right now, I think I can say I'm done with Series 1.

Acroyear

ΑΙΩΝΙΑ ΣΠΑΡΤΗ

Acroyear

ΑΙΩΝΙΑ ΣΠΑΡΤΗ

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast