Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Han Solo and Tauntaun

This is pretty cool. Dunno if I'll bite for space reasons, but it's cool.
    A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

I love how Han turned out. No soft-good lower coat is a wise choice. I wish they'd pose him on the Tauntaun to see how well how he sits.
    Wish List: Vedain, Velken, Barada, Yotts Orren, Barge Weequay, Shasa Tiel, Geezum, Gauron Nas Tal, Fozec, Tessek, Lobot, Bib Fortuna, Mercenary Pilot, Gailid, human skiff guard, Pote. (Underlined figure needs update).

Love me some Tauntaun!!! I just wish they didn't restart the whole brown coat/ blue coat debate.

So excited for this, I'm confused, does Han and the Tauntaun come in as a set? Love the smirk in Han's face.

I would have liked to see a picture with Han actually riding the TaunTaun.

Apparently they sculpted the split belly and internal organs but they are not included on this release for cost reasons.... Still looks really good!

source of that?
    A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsDad View Post
    source of that?
    Galactic Hunter posted it on their Facebook page. Don't know where they got it from.

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsDad View Post
    source of that?
    It's here on Rebelscum

"When developing the Tauntaun, Hasbro designed it not only to feature a split belly feature, but also packed it full of stinky guts. Really, truly stinky guts. Due to price point, these features will not be present in this set. Perhaps we'll see it come back at some point down the road. Needless to say, since the Hoth Luke is also tooled, you can expect them to eventually redo the head on both Luke and the Tauntaun to release another deluxe set. Don't expect it to come along any time too soon though. Hasbro has only made the design option possible. They haven't actually scheduled it in yet.

On the topic of switch out parts and altering products, the film accurate brown parka is not off the table. At some point in the 6-inch line we could see a single packed Han sporting the correct coat. In addition, the figure's design allows for an alternate head and a downed hood. Neither of which are included in this set."
    Loving Disney and all things Danish and Japanese!!!

Looks fantastic! They are really knocking these 6" Han Solos out of the park. Must... have... Bespin... Han...
    back from the netherworld

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast