Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Leia (Ceremonial Gown) Mini-Bust

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    True, I always notice people wanting more Luke's, Leia's, Vader's, etc..., & my first thought is WHY?!? But at the same time I seem to end up buying them all myself so I guess I'm not helping the situation with regards to wanting other unmade characters seeing the light of day.
    That's true. The fact is, personally, I will probably buy these. I think they will look good displayed next to the MR medals of Yavin but, if I had a choice, as I'm sure others feel too, I would prefer to see some new characters and give a rest to the Lukes , Vaders and Leias for a while..
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    That's true. The fact is, personally, I will probably buy these. I think they will look good displayed next to the MR medals of Yavin but, if I had a choice, as I'm sure others feel too, I would prefer to see some new characters and give a rest to the Lukes , Vaders and Leias for a while..
    Me to, I vote we swap both of these busts for Bib Fortuna & Lobot. lol Seriously though, providing they don't mess up the likeness, I'm sure these will be nice collectibles to own..., it's making me rethink whether I should be scaling down & have a specific focus again though.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

I love that these are coming. I don't see this as repetition when it's a character in a different costume. The Luke looks great to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthWenger View Post
    Can see them releasing the ceremonial Leia, Luke & Chewbacca as ES of 1200 each.

Han being released last being an exclusive limited to 30 pieces. (Sorry, call me cynical)
    Maybe it will be this Chewbacca ....

Last edited by LightSword; 07-30-2014 at 02:18 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Maybe it will be this Chewbacca ....
    I was hoping for a Chewie with no weapons myself but as long as he doesn't come with the crossbow the other 2 busts did, I'm not overly fussed..., I think you went a little overboard with the blasters there though Julian, surely 4 would've been enough. lol
    Last edited by kevb0977; 07-30-2014 at 05:30 PM.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Chewie looks awesome. I heard he has a hold-out blaster in his Wookie purse also.

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    Chewie looks awesome. I heard he has a hold-out blaster in his Wookie purse also.
    Yeah, but that will be the PGM exclusive

That was funny, Lightsword! Lol

I'm not overly excited about these busts, but I'll probably get them in the end. I hope they make Han too, so that at least 100 people will have a complete set. And I really hope they make a proper ANH Chewbacca with his slicked back hair. The Chewy busts we've gotten so far bug the heck out of me since they look more like ROTJ Chewy. New characters would be nice though!

Quote Originally Posted by bighead5 View Post
    That was funny, Lightsword! Lol

I'm not overly excited about these busts, but I'll probably get them in the end. I hope they make Han too, so that at least 100 people will have a complete set. And I really hope they make a proper ANH Chewbacca with his slicked back hair. The Chewy busts we've gotten so far bug the heck out of me since they look more like ROTJ Chewy. New characters would be nice though!
    If they do make a new Chewie, I really hope they'll sort out the sticky arm/fur problem.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    If they do make a new Chewie, I really hope they'll sort out the sticky arm/fur problem.
    Well what are you doing to Chewie's arms then? Mine aren't sticky! Lol

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast