Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hera & Sandtrooper

Hera & Sandtrooper

For discussion of the Hera & Sandtrooper Rebels 2-pack. I'm looking forward to it - anyone else?

Really like this set. I'm sold. Also like the way they're packing in Stormtoopers in the 2-packs, going to be easier to pick up a few extra this way

Definitely looking forward to this one

Obviously a must-buy to get a main character.
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

I really just want the stormie... sigh... He is REALLY cool. Like a neo-vintage fig. Very 1978! And I mean that in only the best way...
    Go check out my "Vintaged Up" custom SANDCRAWLER interiors in the Customizing Thread! My fist attempt at any such venture... And I think it looks pretty dang cool.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1094836/#post19072819

Great sculpt on Hera, bonus to get the field/sand stormtrooper packed in with her.

On SW.com the Hasbro presentation mentions they knew it was important to get Hera's sculpt right so she can sit down as she's a pilot, I hope this means the Ghost is in the works!
    My only advice to JJ Abrams would be this:- please cast Anna Torv (aka Olivia Dunham in Fringe) as a female Jedi in the new Star Wars Trilogy, and make her the lead character

So it seems like this is the only one of the sets that was revealed at SDCC that didn't make it into wave 2. I note that MS01 - M11 are all revealed in the first two waves, with the exception of MS06.... I wonder if this is it? And it got held back for some reason?

Hopefully this isn't going to be released in a "mini wave" with the Imperial Academy Ezra/Kan pack. Would make it very hard to get...

Quote Originally Posted by poddie View Post
    So it seems like this is the only one of the sets that was revealed at SDCC that didn't make it into wave 2. I note that MS01 - M11 are all revealed in the first two waves, with the exception of MS06.... I wonder if this is it? And it got held back for some reason?
    I think it maybe a repack of Ob-Wan and Grievous but not entirely sure.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast